Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Unicorns!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Will we get more Unicorn companions later on in the game? I love Iago and Ridolfo and all, but two Unicorns are not cutting it for me. I NEED MORE!

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Shayden181 on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
Will we get more Unicorn companions later on in the game? I love Iago and Ridolfo and all, but two Unicorns are not cutting it for me. I NEED MORE!
How about that Unicorn musketeer from the concept art? I'd love to see a unicorn from every class. Maybe even a Technomancer Witchdoctor.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
Row4n412 on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
How about that Unicorn musketeer from the concept art? I'd love to see a unicorn from every class. Maybe even a Technomancer Witchdoctor.
When I was in the shower today I was thinking about a unicorn for every school too, when we go back to Valencia. I am dude that loves pink, purple, and unicorns.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I am a brony in real life meaning a male fan of my little pony:friendship is magic And I Agree with this pirate more unicorns give him a raise
silver joseph vane