Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A surprise

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Did everyone see the new statue in Avery's Court?
I ye did and did the side quest - tell me what you thought, reacted, felt, because I feel that many of you out there want to let out some steam after that surprise .
Here is how I felt:
Saw someone standing to a pelican. I immediately thought '' Huh? Odd, who is that?''. I talked to the pelican and found out that Avery got a new treasure '' Let me guess. This is another quest with Fin, isn't it?''. But I was wrong! When I rushed to see the statue, my jaw dropped! I even became sad when Subodai told me not to touch it ...

Fair Ashley Holystone

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Star owl on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Did everyone see the new statue in Avery's Court?
I ye did and did the side quest - tell me what you thought, reacted, felt, because I feel that many of you out there want to let out some steam after that surprise .
Here is how I felt:
Saw someone standing to a pelican. I immediately thought '' Huh? Odd, who is that?''. I talked to the pelican and found out that Avery got a new treasure '' Let me guess. This is another quest with Fin, isn't it?''. But I was wrong! When I rushed to see the statue, my jaw dropped! I even became sad when Subodai told me not to touch it ...

Fair Ashley Holystone
But such a temporary sadness for as soon as you clear the curse I am sure that touching is just fine.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
i was really, really really....disappointed, as i hear were a LOT of people, but! i am sure! they are coming with something that will be good! this was just like an little apitizer, right?