Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Need Help with Fort Basset

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 20, 2008
Hey guys. It seems that I need help with this dungeon for a while now and I was wondering if anyone will be kind enough to give some assistance please. I have been getting beat up here for a while even though I am a level 53 Swashbuckler . If anybody is available and helps me then thank you in advance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DanielLegends on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys. It seems that I need help with this dungeon for a while now and I was wondering if anyone will be kind enough to give some assistance please. I have been getting beat up here for a while even though I am a level 53 Swashbuckler . If anybody is available and helps me then thank you in advance.
Welcome to the message boards Daniel. We just love to help out fellow pirates (especially those getting beaten up, we excel in vengeance. We are pirates after all. ) along with making each other smile.

I would be happy to help you I have beaten this dungeon with my privateer, musketeer and my witchdoctor. Which one would you like to help you?
I generally meet folks in Avery's Court, by the fountain in Vadima realm.
What day and time would you like to meet? My schedule is pretty open and I am in Central time zone. Perhaps chose a day that is at least two days from now to allow for moderation or any other questions?
I hope to be meeting you on one of my Christina's soon.