Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bill's promotion- Cadmus

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I've been enjoying Buffalo Bill's quest to win the competition, and found out the prize. I had some trouble with Cadmus. I have the power that lets me poison and curse at the same time. I hadn't seen the curse part of it work before, not having enemies try healing before while the curse was active. I fought the shades, and when I saw they healed, made a point of using the anti-heal poison. I managed to get past the shades, and with luck and timing none of them tried to heal when the poison was active. While fighting Cadmus though, I poisoned and cursed them. While the curse was still active, they went ahead and used some big heals, pulling them back in the green and healing at least a thousand. I thought my curse prevented healing. Since it doesn't seem to, what did it do? Would they have healed even higher if I hadn't cursed them? Was it a bug? Does curse only prevent healing-over-time heals? I'm guessing it is that last one, but nice to have confirmation.

FYI I used Bill and Bonnie in there. With careful use of obstacles to reduce being flanked, and putting my dodgy self between my shooters and their buccaneers, I managed to take them all out, one at a time. Phew. It was really close.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sounds like you used some real smarts in there. Well done. Yes that is a known bug, they are working on why the poison doesn't work right. You seemed to have worked around it nicely. Well done.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
cadmus can also drop all the chaotic clothing i found that out when i was farming for the blades of shade and it doesnt say that on the info on cadmus

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
red blade on Nov 14, 2013 wrote:
cadmus can also drop all the chaotic clothing i found that out when i was farming for the blades of shade and it doesnt say that on the info on cadmus
Welcome to the message boards Red Blade. You will find us helpful, silly, creative and just plain fun.
That is good info to know thank you. I know it is tricky to learn how to add stuff to the Central pages but if you like, you could post a comment to that info page and let the page creator know that so they can update their page. Now I know to keep my eye out for another cool drop. Thanks

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
forgot to mention it takes a while for cadmus to drop the chaotic clothing

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
thanks chrissy th blesser i do find a lot of cool stuff every now and then so ill keep a look out for some more stuff to

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
red blade on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
forgot to mention it takes a while for cadmus to drop the chaotic clothing
Yea that is a bit normal for anything really nice. A hard worked for reward is appreciated much more.

Ensign
Oct 26, 2013
i was promo in holliday the other day and i did cadmus and he dropped blades of shade on meh i was like omg and i sold them and now i just made a swashbuckler max lvl and i realize i needed those and now i just farming him and farming him

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
awesomedudio101 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
i was promo in holliday the other day and i did cadmus and he dropped blades of shade on meh i was like omg and i sold them and now i just made a swashbuckler max lvl and i realize i needed those and now i just farming him and farming him
Oh you poor thing, you sold your blades of shade? How aweful. To have something so cool and mistakenly sold it. I wonder who that joyous person was that bought it? Well I am not sure if they could have. I tried to look them up on the wiki but with all the changes they have made over at Central I really can't find anything .