Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which game do you like more P101 or W101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
I like pirates more because it's not as slow. Also way better in battle. So please tell me.

Jack walker lvl 39

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
for me its tied. i have been playing both since the begging so i know allot of the ins and outs, but if i had to choose, pirate101 (sorry jack skullbreeze)

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
MINI Beaster on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
I like pirates more because it's not as slow. Also way better in battle. So please tell me.

Jack walker lvl 39
I think I've already welcomed you to the boards, but I'll do it again... "Welcome to our Forum-Boards family, mate"

Any who... yeah... I think Pirate101 is better as well. However, I'm sure if you post this same question on Wizards, they'd say oppositely, lol.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013
Personally, I'm more of a wizard, but Pirate101 is great too.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Pirate101. Reasons?
  1. The story's better
  2. There are companions, so you don't feel lonely on quests.
  3. The storyline is hilarious!
  4. Some characters remind me of many things about my life...

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Pirate101 for various reason's
1.the story is a bit more dark yet still a bit upbeat and it's brilliantly told
2.many amazing companion's as both character's and companion's
3.when ever i feel bored i would play on my wii u,team fortress 2 and pirate101 and a few other's
those are a few reason's why i like it but there's a few more reason's.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea, it's a lot less stressful on Pirate's (Satyr's are still in the iffy zone ). I love having the companions to help, it makes things not so much on my head if I succeed or fail. A lot more chance is involved and that makes it more fun. I like the writing better, it's much more punny & the nods to real life books, movies and such are hysterical.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I like Pirate101 because it's easier and it's quicker to level up.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
Yea, it's a lot less stressful on Pirate's (Satyr's are still in the iffy zone ). I love having the companions to help, it makes things not so much on my head if I succeed or fail. A lot more chance is involved and that makes it more fun. I like the writing better, it's much more punny & the nods to real life books, movies and such are hysterical.
In all honesty, I love both games almost equally. My beautiful little Balance wizard that I've been playing on for almost two years and my wonderful little Musketeer who I've played on for almost a year now. I can't pick one over the other, in all honesty, because both games are so well thought out. Though Wizard's themes of seriousness and darkness tend to miff me a little, I love the beauty of Azteca, Avalon, and the other worlds as well as the plots. But Pirate, gorgeous graphics, characters, and everything!

I have my fair share of complaints about both games- Wizard needs to tone down the seriousness and provide more humor in some places, whilst Pirate needs a makeover on some of their Aquilan clothing options. Otherwise, nothing else to complain about but only to congratulate Kingsisle on the effort they've put into both games and their endeavors to make us happy have definitely succeeded.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 27, 2013 wrote:
In all honesty, I love both games almost equally. My beautiful little Balance wizard that I've been playing on for almost two years and my wonderful little Musketeer who I've played on for almost a year now. I can't pick one over the other, in all honesty, because both games are so well thought out. Though Wizard's themes of seriousness and darkness tend to miff me a little, I love the beauty of Azteca, Avalon, and the other worlds as well as the plots. But Pirate, gorgeous graphics, characters, and everything!

I have my fair share of complaints about both games- Wizard needs to tone down the seriousness and provide more humor in some places, whilst Pirate needs a makeover on some of their Aquilan clothing options. Otherwise, nothing else to complain about but only to congratulate Kingsisle on the effort they've put into both games and their endeavors to make us happy have definitely succeeded.

Ciao!
Well said, my delightful little sister. I to just loved Avalon and the whole story line. I think it was the first time that I really cared what my badge said when I received my knighthood ranks. That storyline is full of all the romance and beauty of our fabled Camelot and I loved every moment of it, well the battle with Morganth is the Satyrs of Wizards but other than that I do believe that Avalon has my heart in Wizards.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I love the story line of Pirate101 a lot more and the characters but I will always be a committed sorceress under my favorite teacher, Arthur Wethersfield who I hope is added at some point during Pirate101 I really want to see him. I'd also love it if he was my foster father since I chose Marleybone as my "foster planet" and he is my favorite character in all of wizard101!

Kindly Pearl Cringle level 37

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
EmeraldJulia on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
Personally, I'm more of a wizard, but Pirate101 is great too.
Welcome to the message boards! You will fit in just fine,and there are a ton of nice,cool,funny pirates.
See ya in the skyways!
Smiling Natalie lvl 51

Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
Yes bloody belle you have welcomed me before and thanks

Jack walker lvl 43

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Pirate 101 for sure. It's so funny as someone said!