Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Help changing flag

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 30, 2011
Hey pirates, if anyone can answer thanks. I was wondering if I could change my flag. I forgot where to find it and how to change it. Thanks so much and I hope you can answer.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
The only way to change the Flag is to start a new Pirate. Once you specify what your Pirate looks like, what your flag looks like, and the answers to the questions about your life, the information cannot be changed for that Pirate. The other way is to delete the Pirate and start again. I agree changing the flag would be a nice modification but this cannot be done yet.

Ensign
Jul 28, 2009
It is not possible to edit flags at this time I think but an admin said before that it is a highly requested feature, so it may be added in the future.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Welcome to the boards, nick213014.

Currently there is no way to change you're flag after the tutorial. I've wished for a flag changing system, but unless they add one in a future update, there is no way change you're flag. Sorry.

Ensign
May 30, 2011
Thanks, I never knew how I couldn't change my flag color, but I think I'm fine with it. Thanks for welcoming me too, I feel welcomed to the messaage boards. Thanks again, and see you in the spiral!

-SandySoniaCog