Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I've made a HUGE mistake

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
First off yes, I am back, I have realized that even though I'm a terrible Witchdoctor, I'm still a GREAT Privateer, so I've decided to stay in the game. Now, uh, where was I? Oh yes, the huge mistake I made. I got that code for the ninja pig companion in the mail, around the time the game was released. But I never got down to filling in the code until a couple months after when I asked my friend to help me. When I finally solved the code, I had a level 50 Swashbuckler and a level 50 Privateer, both max level at the time. Since my Swashbuckler was the first character I completed Mooshu with, I figured I'd give the ninja pig to him. But now, I see that he would have been a much better companion for my Privateer. KI, is there ANY WAY at all, he can be transferred to my Privateer character? My Privateer is a much better and much more powerful player than my Swashbuckler.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral
(Bloody Wolf Freeman)

Bosun
May 06, 2009
CaptainAureus on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
First off yes, I am back, I have realized that even though I'm a terrible Witchdoctor, I'm still a GREAT Privateer, so I've decided to stay in the game. Now, uh, where was I? Oh yes, the huge mistake I made. I got that code for the ninja pig companion in the mail, around the time the game was released. But I never got down to filling in the code until a couple months after when I asked my friend to help me. When I finally solved the code, I had a level 50 Swashbuckler and a level 50 Privateer, both max level at the time. Since my Swashbuckler was the first character I completed Mooshu with, I figured I'd give the ninja pig to him. But now, I see that he would have been a much better companion for my Privateer. KI, is there ANY WAY at all, he can be transferred to my Privateer character? My Privateer is a much better and much more powerful player than my Swashbuckler.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral
(Bloody Wolf Freeman)
Can't you use the code four times? So you could use it again to give more Ninja Pig companions to other players? I'm not sure since I never got one, but I'm positive the code can be used four times.

P.S.- Mind sharing a few Haha

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yes it can be used 4 times but only once per account. So you can only have 1 Ninja Pig but you get to give 3 away .