Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Party!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello friends! I just wanted to announce I'm hosting a nautical xp farming party this Tuesday at 2:00. It will take place in Mooshu, Khotan Skyway or Subata Skyway, farming General Tso Warships or Amber Horde ships.

Meeting place is the Hamamitsu Garden Dock in Ratbeard realm.

Hope to see ya there!

Ciao!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
If my game is working by then, Red Scarlet and her current flagship the Avenging Raven will be there.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
2pm Central time? I'll try to arrange things so I will be there, at least for a while. I'll bring Charlotte, who could use the nautical XP.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
2pm Central time? I'll try to arrange things so I will be there, at least for a while. I'll bring Charlotte, who could use the nautical XP.
Congrats Anne on achieving Gunner's mate. Well done. x Presents one of Emma's best decorated cake with a sugar quill on it and pirate ships and scrolls along the sides. We love your posts and eagerly anticipate many more from you.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Yay, I will be there (my game decided to start working again today) However, since 2:00 central is actually 3:00 for me (that's right I live in the future!) I can only be there for about an hour.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
x sets calendar event into phone x x Gives orders for The Noble Mentor to be prepared. x x orders Valencian chocolates to lob at fellow ships x

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
sounds fun. ship golden dragon black stars with red back round red dragon in the middle

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Unfortunaly, I missed this one. I was waiting at the docks at 3:00 Eastern when a thunderstrom blew in. I hope you guys had fun.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Arrrgh. Showed up, and then the power at home went out for a few minutes (I live out in a fairly rural area; happens all the time), and when I returned, no one was on the docks. Oh, well, I was able to gather up these splendid Valencian chocolates that somehow were scattered all over the docks (mmm, delicious). So, is Chrissy's party this coming Saturday then? (Third time's the charm!)

Oh, and Chrissy, thank you for being so sweet to me -- again! I'm going to have to decorate a cake or cookies like that some time, little pirate ships and scrolls around the edges. Such an inspiration! My family will think I'm crazy, but they are used to that (and will be happy for the cookies!)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
My greatest apologies for not having attended, the wifi shut off minutes after I logged on. -sighs- The rest of the day was busy. I'm sorry, can we reschedule? IT CAN NOT BE TOMORROW OR THURSDAY.

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Oh! I'm not the only one who didn't make it? I'm surprised. Seems like I wasn't the only one with a thunderstorm coming in and messed up wifi. XD Well, I managed to go to a really awesomesauce burger place that day.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
My greatest apologies for not having attended, the wifi shut off minutes after I logged on. -sighs- The rest of the day was busy. I'm sorry, can we reschedule? IT CAN NOT BE TOMORROW OR THURSDAY.

Ciao!
Oh I feel So much better, I was there, yup Ann I was scattering chocolates in fun places and kept looking for Emma's name on my list and I never saw her and I thought I had messed up the time somehow. I came back here and confirmed and went back and thought I had somehow missed it, but was totally perplexed. Not a problem at all Emma. We can reschedule for just about any time, who knows if things taper off at my party maybe we can go whomp on some ships just for fun and the xp. We will work it out. Putting our creative heads together and arriving at a unique & fun solution is what we specialize in here. I am just glad that the thunderstorm that caused so many problems ( Hmm Can the Armada tamper with the weather?) didn't cause any permanent damage to our skyways. Besides, another excuse for goodies and giggles Works for me

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Oh I feel So much better, I was there, yup Ann I was scattering chocolates in fun places and kept looking for Emma's name on my list and I never saw her and I thought I had messed up the time somehow. I came back here and confirmed and went back and thought I had somehow missed it, but was totally perplexed. Not a problem at all Emma. We can reschedule for just about any time, who knows if things taper off at my party maybe we can go whomp on some ships just for fun and the xp. We will work it out. Putting our creative heads together and arriving at a unique & fun solution is what we specialize in here. I am just glad that the thunderstorm that caused so many problems ( Hmm Can the Armada tamper with the weather?) didn't cause any permanent damage to our skyways. Besides, another excuse for goodies and giggles Works for me
I'm finally home! -happiness- It'll be a lloooooot easier to play Pirate when I'm not in a car in the middle of nowhere with no computer and country music playin' in the background. I logged on this morning and Sierra and I had a Friar Sand farming session, and about every five minutes she ask, "Is Chrissy on? I really wanna meet her!" We were trying to get enough gold for the new houses. I almost have enough for the Sharpshooter's Citadel and I'm excited. We ended up logging off for a little while and migrating to the other part of the Spiral though.

So, ship whomping at your party? ;)

Ciao!

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
didn't make it I went to sleep early and woke up at 4:00pm