Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for Chrissy

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello friends! I know that those that came to my previous party enjoyed it. Well, you know Chrissy's Blessings and Giggles, one of the nicest and most helpful people I know on these boards. She recently reached 500 posts, and I think it's fair we congratulate her and have a party to celebrate 500 wonderful posts! Chrissy, remember the surprise I mentioned? This is it. ;)

So, it'll be in the Vadima realm, inside the Brawling Hall, at around 2:00? Could some of you state which days you'll have time to be there, so I can arrange a date for it? That way more people can come. I'm thinking about a week or two from today because I'll be home then and my sisters can make it! :)

Congratulations, Chrissy, and it's nice to have you on these boards. :)

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
x Blushing furiously x WOW . I am stunned and oh so pleased. What an amazing surprise. x Face still red and has that expression when you get home on a quiet birthday and the lights come on and everyone you love says SURPRISE x Gosh this is so sweet and totally unexpected. Your comments have touched me to the depths of my soul. I guess I better give my giggle muscles a good work out cause they are gonna be overworked for quite some time. x Bows x. Thank you sweetie.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Another party! Yay! I will try to be there. Just one question: Is it at 2 A.M.? Or at 2 P.M.? If it's in the morning I probably won't be able to participate.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
So
(inside) Brawling Hall
Vadima Realm
2:00 PM CDT

I'm free anytime... I think. I bet plans will pop up for the day we schedule it. Anyway the sooner the better!

Congratz!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Let's see...that would be noon for me. Unfortunately, I cannot make any of the weekdays for the rest of July or any Sundays. >.< Would a Saturday be appropriate?
-
Chrissy, I could relate you closest to my pet Armadillo - hear me out. You are such a good friend to have around. Whether it's in-game or on the boards, I know you'll be there to back me up. I am so grateful for being your friend and I hope to have you around as a sister-in-arms for a long time. Whether I can make it or not, I wish you well!

D.S. Dev

Captain
May 16, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Another party! Yay! I will try to be there. Just one question: Is it at 2 A.M.? Or at 2 P.M.? If it's in the morning I probably won't be able to participate.
Oops, where are my manners. x apologizes about twenty times x Congratulations on getting 500 posts, Chrissy!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Hello friends! I know that those that came to my previous party enjoyed it. Well, you know Chrissy's Blessings and Giggles, one of the nicest and most helpful people I know on these boards. She recently reached 500 posts, and I think it's fair we congratulate her and have a party to celebrate 500 wonderful posts! Chrissy, remember the surprise I mentioned? This is it. ;)

So, it'll be in the Vadima realm, inside the Brawling Hall, at around 2:00? Could some of you state which days you'll have time to be there, so I can arrange a date for it? That way more people can come. I'm thinking about a week or two from today because I'll be home then and my sisters can make it! :)

Congratulations, Chrissy, and it's nice to have you on these boards. :)

Ciao!
I will definitely come chrissy has always given me great advice and taught me a lot of things you can bet I will be their

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys! I know I'm prolly just a nobody to you, but would you mind if I came? I know a level 12 (probably thirteen by that time) swashbuckler of a menu-chat most likely wouldn't be appreciated, but I highly respect you guys and would love to meet you! I know this sounds weird, but I've still got school year-round, including summer, and two would be a bit early for me, not sure if I could get all of my school done by then. Anyway if we could push this back just a little later? And if you don't want me to come, that's fine, not the first time i've been rejected from a text-chat party. :D Hope all of you enjoy it!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
How about next Saturday?
Here's the info again...

Saturday 7/20/13
2:00 PM
Brawling Hall (Inside)
Vadima Realm/Area 1

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
x Blushing furiously x WOW . I am stunned and oh so pleased. What an amazing surprise. x Face still red and has that expression when you get home on a quiet birthday and the lights come on and everyone you love says SURPRISE x Gosh this is so sweet and totally unexpected. Your comments have touched me to the depths of my soul. I guess I better give my giggle muscles a good work out cause they are gonna be overworked for quite some time. x Bows x. Thank you sweetie.
CONGRATS SEE YOU IN THE GAME! [ she's my friend in the game ]

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DS Devereaux on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Let's see...that would be noon for me. Unfortunately, I cannot make any of the weekdays for the rest of July or any Sundays. >.< Would a Saturday be appropriate?
-
Chrissy, I could relate you closest to my pet Armadillo - hear me out. You are such a good friend to have around. Whether it's in-game or on the boards, I know you'll be there to back me up. I am so grateful for being your friend and I hope to have you around as a sister-in-arms for a long time. Whether I can make it or not, I wish you well!

D.S. Dev
x blushing x aww shucks x pushes dirt around with toe x That is the sweetest thing to say . I have never been compared to an armadillo before but I love it and I understand, my Harley is my ultra favorite pat and i get it totally. Dang I am grinning so big my cheeks are gonna get tangled in my earrings.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Oops, where are my manners. x apologizes about twenty times x Congratulations on getting 500 posts, Chrissy!
Apologies not needed but you are totally forgiven . Thank you SO much.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Saturday in a week it is, then! I gotta bring my baking supplies...

Ciao!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
J'adore un bon fete, and I've been a big fan of Chrissy's since the time she was known as vazalbrat on the forum, if my game is working in time I'll definetly be there, felicitations pour Chrissy!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! I know I'm prolly just a nobody to you, but would you mind if I came? I know a level 12 (probably thirteen by that time) swashbuckler of a menu-chat most likely wouldn't be appreciated, but I highly respect you guys and would love to meet you! I know this sounds weird, but I've still got school year-round, including summer, and two would be a bit early for me, not sure if I could get all of my school done by then. Anyway if we could push this back just a little later? And if you don't want me to come, that's fine, not the first time i've been rejected from a text-chat party. :D Hope all of you enjoy it!
A NOBODY?! You are very much wrong, everybody on the message boards is a friend! Try to come! The more the merrier!

Ensign
Apr 05, 2010
Congratulations, Chrissy

I would love to come! Chrissy is one of my best friends!

I'll be entertaining guests from out of town during the dates of July 23rd - August 2nd. I doubt I'll be able to get on the game to play during that time. However, if you host the party before July 23 or after August 2nd, I should be able to attend!

Thanks so much for honoring Chrissy like this! She's one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and has been such a blessing in my life! I thank God for bringing her into my life!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Don't be silly, of course you are welcome. I know it must be terrible hard to be menu chat. What a challenge. If you will look at the pictures that Destiny posted you will see several menu chatters. So you will prob not be the only one. x hands menu chat invitation x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pearlistic on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations, Chrissy

I would love to come! Chrissy is one of my best friends!

I'll be entertaining guests from out of town during the dates of July 23rd - August 2nd. I doubt I'll be able to get on the game to play during that time. However, if you host the party before July 23 or after August 2nd, I should be able to attend!

Thanks so much for honoring Chrissy like this! She's one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and has been such a blessing in my life! I thank God for bringing her into my life!
x More blushing x Aww my Bestie Pearl. You are so sweet and so kind to say such things. Thank you. I thank God for putting you in my life too. I am beyond blessed to know you.
I truly hope it gets arranged so that you can come. x Looks at Emma with hope in face x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
J'adore un bon fete, and I've been a big fan of Chrissy's since the time she was known as vazalbrat on the forum, if my game is working in time I'll definetly be there, felicitations pour Chrissy!
x Again more blushing and grinning x I didn't think I could stay red this long, lol. You are SO sweet. I am so honored that you still remember my prior nom de plume. (I hope I said that right ). I would be so delighted if you can attend. x Prays for game to be fixed x

Ensign
Apr 05, 2010
Nar, you be no nobody to us sailor! Ye be somebody real special! Yar!

What be ye pirate's name, friend?

I look forward to meeting ye at Chrissy's Party (Lord willing we are both able to attend this marvelous occasion)!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Don't be silly, of course you are welcome. I know it must be terrible hard to be menu chat. What a challenge. If you will look at the pictures that Destiny posted you will see several menu chatters. So you will prob not be the only one. x hands menu chat invitation x

Oh my gosh thank you so much! Wow i'm wearing the biggest silliest grin right now!
:D:D:D:D I had text chat in the past, but so many people were rude to me that my family and I decided to turn off my text chat. Trust me, you are NOT one of those rude people! It will be a total pleasure to meet you! It will be awesome if there are other menu-chats at the party, I would love to meet some others! Does anybody here have text chat, but know how to use menu chat? It's the most embarrassing thing in the world to not be able to talk to people, and trust me, I am most certainly not shy. XD I would love to be able to speak to you guys, do you think you guys could practice menu chat a little if you don't already know how to use it? I know that's asking a little bit much, but it would be greatly appreciated by me and many others! :D

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Saturday in a week it is, then! I gotta bring my baking supplies...

Ciao!
Sounds great! Just for a recap from my other post, I may or may not be able to join, but I'll try to be there!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
How about next Saturday?
Here's the info again...

Saturday 7/20/13
2:00 PM
Brawling Hall (Inside)
Vadima Realm/Area 1
I'd like to come (as i've posted before) but oddly, weekends tend to be kinda busy for me, I'll try to make it but a weekday evening would be better for me, say starting at around 6:00 Eastern (7:00 Central).

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
2 weeks... I got vacation next week and i wont have wi fi

Ensign
Apr 05, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:

Oh my gosh thank you so much! Wow i'm wearing the biggest silliest grin right now!
:D:D:D:D I had text chat in the past, but so many people were rude to me that my family and I decided to turn off my text chat. Trust me, you are NOT one of those rude people! It will be a total pleasure to meet you! It will be awesome if there are other menu-chats at the party, I would love to meet some others! Does anybody here have text chat, but know how to use menu chat? It's the most embarrassing thing in the world to not be able to talk to people, and trust me, I am most certainly not shy. XD I would love to be able to speak to you guys, do you think you guys could practice menu chat a little if you don't already know how to use it? I know that's asking a little bit much, but it would be greatly appreciated by me and many others! :D
Ahoy Mateys!

Yar, I be familiar with Menu Chat, yes ser eeee! I've some practice with it and will continue to familiar myself with it, in preparation for Chrissy's Party this Saturday (July 20th). I hope to see ye there, Just Add Bacon, and look forward to meeting ye, and everyone!

What be yer pirate's names, mateys?

Me pirate's name be Black Pearl (Level 65 Witchdoctor).

I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing all of you at Chrissy's party!

God Bless Ye All!