Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party for Chrissy

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! I know I'm prolly just a nobody to you, but would you mind if I came? I know a level 12 (probably thirteen by that time) swashbuckler of a menu-chat most likely wouldn't be appreciated, but I highly respect you guys and would love to meet you! I know this sounds weird, but I've still got school year-round, including summer, and two would be a bit early for me, not sure if I could get all of my school done by then. Anyway if we could push this back just a little later? And if you don't want me to come, that's fine, not the first time i've been rejected from a text-chat party. :D Hope all of you enjoy it!
This is Central Daylight Time, by the way.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
XD Good gosh I feel so awkward right now. Currently at the party -- Although Anne Radcliffe and CdeWinter have proved that they did indeed practice menu chat, I feel like the only thing we can say to each other is Hi. Where's The Highlander Fox of Avalon, anyway? And i'm guessing Anne, Patron of the Arts, is Chrissy? Gosh, i'm all upside-down.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I was there for a while. I have menu chat so everything I saw mostly was ...

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 22

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Nevermind, I missed it. I had things come up so I came in late and no one was there. Sorry.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just blissfully wandered home from the most awesome day I have had in a very long time. Emma you are a master at creating events to make someone feel totally loved. I had Such a wonderful time. I laughed so much and got to finally meet some fabulous people. My cheeks and earrings are now permanently melded together. I am on Joy overload. . We had such a terrific time meeting and chatting and laughing and seeing houses ( KingsIsle your timing with the new class housing couldn't have been better) and we capped it off sitting in my witchdoctor's house telling stories to shiver each other's timbers . I took some great screen shots and I will post a link to them but first I am going to make sure I insert Pearlistic into them as she was hit by a storm that took out her internet before we took the group shot. She was understandably devastated by this so I am going to make sure she is in the shot. Then I will post the group shot and all the other screen shots in an album on Pirate101 Central.
What a truly wonderful day and I will have fabulous memories to last me for years. What a truly great bunch of folk. x hugs to all x Blessings and giggles on each and every one of you.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
XD Good gosh I feel so awkward right now. Currently at the party -- Although Anne Radcliffe and CdeWinter have proved that they did indeed practice menu chat, I feel like the only thing we can say to each other is Hi. Where's The Highlander Fox of Avalon, anyway? And i'm guessing Anne, Patron of the Arts, is Chrissy? Gosh, i'm all upside-down.
I showed up, yea I practiced my menu chat and stuff. XD Chrissy was Christina. XD

Chrissy: Glad ou enjoyed yourself. :) Did you like my completely improvised scary stories? XD

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Nevermind, I missed it. I had things come up so I came in late and no one was there. Sorry.
Aww I am so sorry. We came back several times and checked to see if anyone was waiting, We just gotta get you on a friend's list. You could have ported to any one of us. We had fun for hours. Aww I just feel sick about this. We will connect with a party, We Have to figure this one out. Thank you SO much for coming though. I so appreciate that you even tried to connect with us, even though you missed us walking through the area announcing, and it had to have been by moments, I am honored that you did all you could to be there for this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I was there for a while. I have menu chat so everything I saw mostly was ...

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 22
Yes I did see you. Too bad you couldn't stay. I know it's hard dealing with menu chat. Thank you SO much for coming

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Lol no Chrissy was Fair Christina Nightingale . At least it was at the beginning. Once we started touring the new houses I switched to my other girls to show the houses
Christina Strong
Golden Christina
Darling Christina Dove and
Merciful Christina

The Highlander Fox of Avalon was Sneaky Emma. I was throwing out some menu chat statements too and Pearlistic was there looking for you, she was all practiced up and ready. She was Black Pearl but she had a storm in her area and lost internet early in but she asked about you several times. You were missed and I am so honored you came. Thank you

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ok Here are the shots I took from the party. The album is called Party For Chrissy, Yea I know, not real creative but the title Emma picked was perfect. I just wish I had thought to take more. I am hoping others took some too and I can collect them for my wonderful memories file If you are not already a member at Pirate101 Central you will need to register to see the pictures but please do register, there is no cost involved it being a member and they never send you annoying emails. Thanks again everyone. I am still in happy sigh mode from all the fun and blessings I received from all of you. I am truly blessed

Captain
May 16, 2011
The party was a blast! The only bad thing that happened to me, was, um, almost getting cut in half on the training course.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010