Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Community clan!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2010
Ahoy pirates!
I have been recently thinking of starting a community clan,
Where anyone is allowed but there may be a few req but very easy ones
First off if you want to join write on this post saying your name,level,and why you want to join! :)
Second ill have to add you in game which we'll figure out a meeting time or something
There will be 2 different parts of this clan let me explain

So there will be a PvP team, which will consist of lvl 55+ pirates and there will be 5-7ish
I think it would be cool to have!

Then there will be the questing/helping/everyone type of clan where you help others in the clan, give tips and everyone can join that is level 10+ in levels.
See the req are not that bad as i mentioned :P

I hope for this to actually go through! i would enjoy having a clan if anyone wants to take part.

*Sorry, no outside links to YouTube allowed - One-Eyed Jack**

Ensign
Feb 02, 2010
SneakyWolfParker on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Ahoy pirates!
I have been recently thinking of starting a community clan,
Where anyone is allowed but there may be a few req but very easy ones
First off if you want to join write on this post saying your name,level,and why you want to join! :)
Second ill have to add you in game which we'll figure out a meeting time or something
There will be 2 different parts of this clan let me explain

So there will be a PvP team, which will consist of lvl 55+ pirates and there will be 5-7ish
I think it would be cool to have!

Then there will be the questing/helping/everyone type of clan where you help others in the clan, give tips and everyone can join that is level 10+ in levels.
See the req are not that bad as i mentioned :P

I hope for this to actually go through! i would enjoy having a clan if anyone wants to take part.

*Sorry, no outside links to YouTube allowed - One-Eyed Jack**
Sorry jack i didnt know that we werent allowed to post links..my bad
:P

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
That would sound nice but I'm more of a solo kind of guy but ill let you know if I change my mind

P.S You need a clan name like : Pirate of the sky ( feel free to use)

Ensign
Feb 02, 2010
Griffen Deverux on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
That would sound nice but I'm more of a solo kind of guy but ill let you know if I change my mind

Yeah i am bad with names thats why i didnt make one for the time x.x

I was thinking divine pirates or something like that

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
SneakyWolfParker on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
Yeah i am bad with names thats why i didnt make one for the time x.x

I was thinking divine pirates or something like that
nice nice

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hehe, well, sounds pretty fun to me. Though if I were to join I'm afraid I'd be absent for about a month, give or take, due to some personal issues. I can't meet as of now, and later or early July is probably when I'll be back on. So, need a baking-obsessed, tea-loving, somewhat crazy Musketeer in the Clan?

So, errrr... There is a rule for no profanity and inappropriate talk, right? A lot of people worm their way around the limits and it gets on my nerves...

Anyway, my name's Sneaky Emma (I forgot the last name in character creation) for my Musketeer, she's a level thirty, and my Swashy is a work in progress but shares the same name, but has the last name of Everhart and from memory is a level seven. Anywhere ya wanna meet is fine! I'd like to join because I'm a bit on the lonely side in Pirate and I'd like to get to know some of ya. Plus, I enjoy Roleplay (considering I call myself a master of roleplays XD) so if you're doing that I'd love to participate.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Hey I have HAMAZING news. I thought about it and ill join you plez reply

P.S. I dont have text chat if thats ok

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Griffen Deverux on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:

Please do not use the name "Pirate of the sky" or anything similar. Pirates in the Sky is my forum name and the name of the blog that I run. Sorry!

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
I'll join! Friendly Justin Everhart, 56 witchdoctor. Reason: I love helping!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When will you reply!!!!!!!!!! I'm Courupt Griffen deverux lvl 58

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Ensign
Aug 19, 2011
hey guys i would like to join i am goofy brody bristol a 65 lvl swashbuckler and i would like to join the pvp team

Ensign
Dec 21, 2009
Whats the catch and are there any more clans besides yours? mean i've heard about other clans

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
i'd like to join, i don't have a concrete group of friends, there just people i help and also slightly funny,i'll post a time that we can meet in game for the clan if you accept me.
PS the polar bear pirates is an amazing name
Robert level 60

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
This is annoying me so one more time : Griffen Deverux lvl 61 I want to join when and where can I meet you

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Hehe, well, sounds pretty fun to me. Though if I were to join I'm afraid I'd be absent for about a month, give or take, due to some personal issues. I can't meet as of now, and later or early July is probably when I'll be back on. So, need a baking-obsessed, tea-loving, somewhat crazy Musketeer in the Clan?

So, errrr... There is a rule for no profanity and inappropriate talk, right? A lot of people worm their way around the limits and it gets on my nerves...

Anyway, my name's Sneaky Emma (I forgot the last name in character creation) for my Musketeer, she's a level thirty, and my Swashy is a work in progress but shares the same name, but has the last name of Everhart and from memory is a level seven. Anywhere ya wanna meet is fine! I'd like to join because I'm a bit on the lonely side in Pirate and I'd like to get to know some of ya. Plus, I enjoy Roleplay (considering I call myself a master of roleplays XD) so if you're doing that I'd love to participate.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
I'd love to be friends with you

Zane 65

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
I'd love to be friends with you

Zane 65
MightySwashbuckler we think the same way

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
The profanity gets on my nerves too.