Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class Mastery

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
So I've been thinking if they can make a token, amulet or ring that can give us class mastery just like in wizard, because when you practice for other classes it stops at some point, so with the class mastery we could continue with our secondary class training. What do you guys think?

Sarcastic Luis De Bouff lvl 57 musketeer

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
yerfavoritemusket on May 26, 2013 wrote:
So I've been thinking if they can make a token, amulet or ring that can give us class mastery just like in wizard, because when you practice for other classes it stops at some point, so with the class mastery we could continue with our secondary class training. What do you guys think?

Sarcastic Luis De Bouff lvl 57 musketeer
I think that would be great, I could use that to continue my musketeer training in my secondary classes.

Witty Quentin Atherton

Classes: Swashbuckler (main) Musketeer (secondary)

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
What would happen if you took it off? Would you lose all the skills you had just trained? Would the practice points you used be lost?

This idea wouldn't work for Pirate because there isn't anything like Power Pips (that's what the amulets are for in Wizard). I know that there is not much to use practice points on for some classes but I am hoping that there will be something like the Sun, Moon and Star schools added to Pirate in the future.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I guess if that were to happen, I would get Crowns, buy back my points, get the Privateer Mastery Amulet cause Tarlac Ward is privateer (Black Roses friend), and do the Zeke quests to get pretty good heals.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2010
KiwiChickenz on May 26, 2013 wrote:
What would happen if you took it off? Would you lose all the skills you had just trained? Would the practice points you used be lost?

This idea wouldn't work for Pirate because there isn't anything like Power Pips (that's what the amulets are for in Wizard). I know that there is not much to use practice points on for some classes but I am hoping that there will be something like the Sun, Moon and Star schools added to Pirate in the future.
Well what could happen is if you take it off you wont be able to use the skills or something like the ;)
the idea would work well if they do what i just suggested i guess..
sneaky wolf parker