Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

change companions with other pirates?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 17, 2011
what if we could change companions like sell them to other pirates like in wizard 101 when you trade your tresure cards.

level 50 SwashBuckler

Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
I don't like it. What happens to crew loyalty Trading you crew around like Magic cards would be like trading your family. ( though I will admit there are a few family members I'd like to trade out ..... ) anyway your crew is your crew, Though I would like to have the option not to allow a new potential companion not to join me.

Happy Jose Hawkins
Witchdoctor - 50

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Your crew is suppose to be your family, even if it would be cool to trade off some companions are others it wouldn't feel right.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
shernan702 on Feb 18, 2013 wrote:
what if we could change companions like sell them to other pirates like in wizard 101 when you trade your tresure cards.

level 50 SwashBuckler
Not that it's not a good idea, but I wouldn't like to do that. I love all the companions I got and also, the sign you used after your name was the witchdoctor sign.

Esperenza Drighton Level 20 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
i think it is a great idea i agree with you we could excange companions with the crownshop too