Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

*BUG* Not able to take off Aztecosaur hanging

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Recently, I have been investing in the new bundle (No luck at companions but some pretty sweet mounts and pets!) and I have noticed that when I place an Aztecosaur hanging (The hieroglyphs particularly) they will not come off? This is really annoying because I placed one of them in a bad spot that I would like to remove and I cannot even interact with it.

ALSO*** : Sorry this is not in the bug section for some reason I could not find that section of the forums today????

Administrator
Hi! Is this something you've noticed in all houses or in one particular house?

(The Bilge Pump bug reporting section of the forums only shows up when you're logged in.)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Buccaneer's Den is the only home that I own so far, so indeed that is the one in particular.

Anyways, thank you so much Jack for replying, you have no idea how much it means to the fans to get feedback on their ideas or issues!

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
One-Eyed Jack, the same bug problem can be found in the house of Volcano Island.