Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Could someone tell me how to get all free companions in the game for a buccaneer? I would like to get all possiable companions I can, but do not know of all of them or where and when i get them. Any information would be great thanks.
Scurvy Steven Sharp. Level 25 Buccaneer

Community Leader
CelticSteveCH on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
Could someone tell me how to get all free companions in the game for a buccaneer? I would like to get all possiable companions I can, but do not know of all of them or where and when i get them. Any information would be great thanks.
Scurvy Steven Sharp. Level 25 Buccaneer
The surest way is to just complete all the quests you can find in the game. I don't think there is any other way of obtaining companions in the game, other that through the crown shop of course. Usually, the companion is shown as a quest reward, but if you complete every available quest, you'll have all the free companions.

Keep in mind that the longer you wait to pick up you extra, non-main story line related companions, the fewer training points you'll have to spend on them and, if you can wait until lvl 50 to pick them up, they will start out as lvl 51-53, depending on the companion. Happy questing!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!