Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wait, what just happened?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 17, 2011
I keep seeing random horses walk through walls in cool ranch, sink through the ground and disappear. Whats happening?

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
I have had that problem too! But for me, it was a bunch of vendors that just picked up and wandered down through the ground when I got close, or just kept going through buildings until they fell of the cliff... It was funny in a super irritating way. You could still buy stuff from them by going to the area they were SUPPOSED to be in, but you had to kind of blindly wander around until you found the spot. I found it very disorienting, I'm glad I am not the only one with this problem!

--

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Odd, I'm stopping by several glitches that I've seen in Wizard101. Back there, I had to keep vigilant watch for enemy ninja pigs coming through the fences. Oh dear, that time was tough! However, I've only seen "wandering" (i.e. unapproachable) characters or vendors/NPCs doing something like that once in Santo Pollo, I believe. By then, after W101 Mooshu, I was fairly used to it. Still, I wouldn't enjoy the Banditoads taking on the trend and walking through the walls! For now, if it's only the NPCs, I suggest using your map to find their location until the problem is fixed.

D.S. Devereaux

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
OhMyFish on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
I have had that problem too! But for me, it was a bunch of vendors that just picked up and wandered down through the ground when I got close, or just kept going through buildings until they fell of the cliff... It was funny in a super irritating way. You could still buy stuff from them by going to the area they were SUPPOSED to be in, but you had to kind of blindly wander around until you found the spot. I found it very disorienting, I'm glad I am not the only one with this problem!

--
I keep having the same problem too. I went over to Cooper's Roost just to talk to Dead Mike for a promotion. Once I got out of Silver Spur, I see Clayton, the boot vendor randomly float away and keep going on and on forever. I walked over to him and still could buy stuff. It was funny to watch and quite enjoyable.