Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Final skill fail (Witchdoctor)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2009
Why on earth is the final skill the type of skill i look forward to the least
it the upgraded version of the skill i never use. i mean woop de do! ill never use that! plz make a better one or something?

Community Leader
Do you mean the eye swarm one? I admit I don't use the other straight-line attacks very often, but that's mainly because I rarely get lucky enough to get more than one enemy to line up together. I'll be getting this one in another three levels (I'm at 47 now), I'm curious to see what it can do. Even if I only use it on a single target (assuming they're in the right position). at worst it's a hit that can't be blocked or dodged.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
many of the other character types weren't better off by their final skill either, so it all balances out

Community Leader
seasnake on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
many of the other character types weren't better off by their final skill either, so it all balances out
It's true. The level 50 Buccaneer skill is the final version of the STR buff.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
It's true. The level 50 Buccaneer skill is the final version of the STR buff.
I loved the whale animation, and it's funny that the card discription seems so powerful at first and then you do the math...

Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
The Swashbuckler one was also just an improved version of Shadowdance which only improves critical chance by two more rounds then the original which you get at like level 20-25 and you get Grand Shadowdance at level 50.

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 39, Swashbuckler.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
This is only a mildstone in the game, there will be higher levels and higher level caps, it is not the final spell or card you will ever get. Patience!

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
i agree with Sly wolf. As a privateer, i'm really disappointed that their final skill is a upgrade accuracy spell. -.-