Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sound bug on El Toro

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 10, 2008
The skill El Toro has to increase the accuracy of all allies is incorrectly labeled as Dialogue by the game.

I have my dialogue turned all the way up, and my effects all the way down. Can't hear the battle until Toro casts that skill, then it is LOUD!!! Startles me every time.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
I agree, this needs to be fixed, please and thank you!

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I believe one of the "high sound volume" problems is due to the fact that because it increases the accuracy and dodge for all your allies/teammates, the more units there are in the fight, the louder "musical" powers like that are.

Community Leader
tailoredw on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
The skill El Toro has to increase the accuracy of all allies is incorrectly labeled as Dialogue by the game.

I have my dialogue turned all the way up, and my effects all the way down. Can't hear the battle until Toro casts that skill, then it is LOUD!!! Startles me every time.
I believe they said that this would be fixed in the next update and thank goodness. A lot of the buff powers are very loud. The shrieking sound of the Squid STR buff that Buck's get is eardrum melting

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!