Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

White Buffaloon is now Bumbaloon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 13, 2010
So I was a beta tester, and the quest I did was to get meat from "White Buffaloons" in Cool Ranch. In the Live when I did that quest it was still "White Buffaloons". My friend said he needed help getting meat from "Bumbaloons". I said that I didn't know what quest that was. When I saw that the Bumbaloons were in the same place as White Buffaloons. Why did you change the Buffaloons to Bumbaloons and will it become Tiger Buffaloons next?

Happy Sailing
-Andrew Atworth Lvl 50 Swashy

Administrator
There were many issues with the White Buffaloon, so to ensure complete clarity, we felt it necessary to modify this particular target of interest. Sorry for the confusion. Make sure you're up on all the recent changes by reading the Update Notes page: click.

(IMO, as evidenced by the Steeler's new football uniforms, we should have created a striped fumble-loon mob. )

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*