Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain's Cabin

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
If I want to take a lil break from battles or creating havoc in the skies, I would like to be able to chill in my ship's cabin. Would like to furnish it with cool pirate stuff and a parrot on a stand

Ensign
Dec 08, 2010
I love this idea :D Since they don't want to add better housing, why can't they just give us a nice little room to hang in?

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
I like the idea of having the Captain's Cabin, but I think it should be allowed to be used when we are at a dock, because our main charactor is the one who is driving the boat and if we leave the helm unmanned, the boat will be going into walls .

Sincerely,

Valdus Zabra lvl 23 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 15, 2011
Pikachu792x on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
I like the idea of having the Captain's Cabin, but I think it should be allowed to be used when we are at a dock, because our main charactor is the one who is driving the boat and if we leave the helm unmanned, the boat will be going into walls .

Sincerely,

Valdus Zabra lvl 23 Swashbuckler
LOL so right!