Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Most Common Class

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2012

That might look like just some random pattern to you, but I tell you - think again. That is the five classes, in order from most common to least common on my adventures. What do you think? Post your patterns here!

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
I usually see these classes from more to less..

It usually depends what time I play on Pirate101. When it's 4:00 AM here, I don't see Privateers or Musketeers anymore. It's just a whole bunch of Swashbucklers and Buccaneers with a little bit of Witchdoctors here and there.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Well when I'm on assuming Australians are on I see

It's an odd one you would never expect musketeers to be the biggest class played by Australians

Commodore
May 31, 2009
TheLegoPirate on Feb 2, 2016 wrote:

That might look like just some random pattern to you, but I tell you - think again. That is the five classes, in order from most common to least common on my adventures. What do you think? Post your patterns here!
Hmm, interesting. I usually encounter something akin to this:

or

It really depends on the time of day, but I've noticed that there are a lot of swashies out there.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It depend what time zone your on, as a player from California the most common pirate classes are,

1. = This is the most commonly encountered class, I have came across.

2. = To my surprise, this is the next most common class.

3.= Initially it was the second most common,I don't much of this class lately.

4.=Fairly rear,but not as rear as used to.

5.= This is the rarest class, I usually see.

I guess melee class are popular in my time zone.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:
It depend what time zone your on, as a player from California the most common pirate classes are,

I'm in EST, and often times I encounter . I haven't seen many Buccs, but I go on Commodore, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Feb 5, 2016 wrote:

Heh, this is the exact order I see when it's around 7:00AM in my time zone.

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Mine goes like this...

I rarely see witches and I think I've only seen two.

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014

Yesterday, I found 257 Swashbucklers, 98 Musketeers, 73 Buccaneers, 26 Privateers, and 24 Witchdoctors(Yes, I actually counted them all.)(And Yes, there WERE that many people online yesterday.)

I did the math and there were more Swashbucklers than all the other classes combined(257 Swashbucklers is greater than 221 of all the other classes combined)

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
Witches are definetly the rarest class out there. No matter what class pirate i'm on with, witches are always somewhere else. And strange thing: I rarely see players anywhere. Even when i'm on the Avery realm, MQ, CR, wherever you want, no players anywhere. I guess it's because that when it's 8:00 where i am, in US it's about 4:00 or 5:00 am...

This is what i ussualy see. (Which is really rare)

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
AnonymousTruth1854 on Feb 7, 2016 wrote:
Witches are definetly the rarest class out there. No matter what class pirate i'm on with, witches are always somewhere else. And strange thing: I rarely see players anywhere. Even when i'm on the Avery realm, MQ, CR, wherever you want, no players anywhere. I guess it's because that when it's 8:00 where i am, in US it's about 4:00 or 5:00 am...

This is what i ussualy see. (Which is really rare)
Yes now it has become rare to see a fellow player questing in another world even in avery realm