Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How about a way to leave our friends a message

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
I would really be nice to be able to leave a message for our friends when they are offline.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Yeah, let's say one guy got the empire bundle and wanted to tell his friend. But he was offline ( Dun dun DUUUUUUN )

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Thats a good idea, but I'm afraid of people sending me messages over and over again. Maybe there could be a way to turn it off? Otherwise, I think that it would be a really coll system.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Do you really want to have to check your "mail" when you log on? If your friend wants to tell you something, aren't other ways? Like Twitter or Face Book? Or even Pirate101 Central?

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
Do you really want to have to check your "mail" when you log on? If your friend wants to tell you something, aren't other ways? Like Twitter or Face Book? Or even Pirate101 Central?
That'd be fine with me. Everyday when I log onto you tube I have 1 or 2 or sometimes 3 or more notifications

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
I think you forget - your not supposed to / allowed to give out personal info on the game
that does include email and other addresses