Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundles, Bundles, and More Bundles!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
  • I have some ideas for some bundles. Here I go!
  • Privateer bundle.
  • Swashbuckler bundle
  • Musketerr bundle
  • Buccaneer bundle
  • Cool Ranch bundle
  • Valencia bundle
  • Monquista bundle
  • Skull Island bundle
  • Mooshu bundle
  • Marleybone bundle
  • Avernus/Darkmoor bundle
  • Bestia bundle
  • Boochbeard bundle (it used to be out, please bring it back!)
  • Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall bundles
  • Ship bundle (with gear) for each land in the Spiral.
  • Polaris bundle
  • Enchanted Forest bundle
  • Pirate bundle (pirate item, clothes, pet, gear, furniture) for new players.
  • Starter pack (based on the choices you made when you made ur pirate)
  • Crew pack (one crew member based on each class)
  • Friendly pack/Valentine's Day bundle (able to gift the items to a friend)
  • Mount bundle (1 mount from each land. Mounts giftable)
  • Pet bundle (Pet, snacks, and gear from each land. Giftable pets)
  • All for now! Bye! P.S, I know this was long.
  • -Merciless Morgan Freeman,

Admiral
May 30, 2010
And what would be in these bundles? You have a nice list of suggested bundles there, but you've left KI with the hassle of figuring out what should be in them. What would the class bundles have in them? How would they scale? Do they include weapons and gear as well as housing items (or vice versa)? Class specific pets?

What about that Bestia bundle? Bestia house? Localized morphing station? Super-duper special pet?

Boochbeard bundle isn't coming back, sorry. I hope one day to see a similar cat pirate for the folks that missed the chance at the Boochbeard, but KI promised they'd never be offered again. The Volcano house is also great -- it'd be nice if a similar housing set-up was available, too.

How would those giftable things work? I buy the bundle, and then I can send a code to a friend to claim a particular pet or mount? Would there be some sort of limit, so I can't train up the pet and then gift it? Would I have to not claim it at all to be able to gift it? And what would the coding be like?