Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for the End of the Storyline

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2012
Hello, Pirates! I would like to share my ideas for things in Pirate101.
1. When we defeat Kane, He calls one of his reinforcements, one girl Armada soldier. Together they stand, and Kane says "You have defeated me, your are worthy. An Armada soldier never reveals oneself, but we shall." They take off their masks, and reveal themselves as your parents.
2. In El Dorado, we find our parents, waiting by the docks. They cheer as they see the sight of our ship docking, and us arriving. They hug the pirate and say "We missed you so much..." A strange man (the headmaster of Wizard101) walks up and gives an opportunity to join the classes of the Wizard world. You accept, and you are teleported to Wizard City, where wizards and teachers and clapping and cheering for your arrival.
3.You come to find El Dorado in ruins, and the Armada troops in the streets. Houses are boarded, and pirates hide in the alleys from the Armada. You battle Kane, but he surrenders, letting you pass into a dungeon. There, you find your parents, and they hug you. They explain what happened to them and El Dorado, and you all leave for somewhere safe. Kane is not finished with his plan, for he will continue, later...
4.The adventure takes you through the Wizard world, with wizards helping you and you helping them. You get a wizard as your companion, and he/she guides you through the Wizard version of the Spiral. You land back in Skull Island, where your parents await. The wizard becomes a pirate, and you teach him/her to train in the pirate ways.
5.You find that the Darkmoor ships were hiding a secret. They take you to Darkmoor, in Dragonspyre. One of the Darkmoor members secretly helps you out, fighting alongside you. You gain him/her as a companion, and you battle in a dungeon to find your parents on the top floor of the dungeon.
6.You find yourself stuck somewhere in the spiral, Valencia. Battling the Armada Is hard as you explore the big machine building. You find mechanical birds singing songs and repeating directions from your parents to find them. You find your parents inside. And hug.
Feel free to add on! Start with a number 7. or a number 1., please. :)
Give feedback as well!
-Merciless Morgan Freeman,

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Good ideas. But since your parents are dead ( revealed in tutorial ) Should that mean they are ghosts?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The first idea though, such a plot twist

Your presidio companion sort of confirms your parents death though

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Lucky12890 on Dec 12, 2015 wrote:
Hello, Pirates! I would like to share my ideas for things in Pirate101.
1. When we defeat Kane, He calls one of his reinforcements, one girl Armada soldier. Together they stand, and Kane says "You have defeated me, your are worthy. An Armada soldier never reveals oneself, but we shall." They take off their masks, and reveal themselves as your parents.
2. In El Dorado, we find our parents, waiting by the docks. They cheer as they see the sight of our ship docking, and us arriving. They hug the pirate and say "We missed you so much..." A strange man (the headmaster of Wizard101) walks up and gives an opportunity to join the classes of the Wizard world. You accept, and you are teleported to Wizard City, where wizards and teachers and clapping and cheering for your arrival.
3.You come to find El Dorado in ruins, and the Armada troops in the streets. Houses are boarded, and pirates hide in the alleys from the Armada. You battle Kane, but he surrenders, letting you pass into a dungeon. There, you find your parents, and they hug you. They explain what happened to them and El Dorado, and you all leave for somewhere safe. Kane is not finished with his plan, for he will continue, later...
4.The adventure takes you through the Wizard world, with wizards helping you and you helping them. You get a wizard as your companion, and he/she guides you through the Wizard version of the Spiral. You land back in Skull Island, where your parents await. The wizard becomes a pirate, and you teach him/her to train in the pirate ways.
5.You find that the Darkmoor ships were hiding a secret. They take you to Darkmoor, in Dragonspyre. One of the Darkmoor members secretly helps you out, fighting alongside you. You gain him/her as a companion, and you battle in a dungeon to find your parents on the top floor of the dungeon.
6.You find yourself stuck somewhere in the spiral, Valencia. Battling the Armada Is hard as you explore the big machine building. You find mechanical birds singing songs and repeating directions from your parents to find them. You find your parents inside. And hug.
Feel free to add on! Start with a number 7. or a number 1., please. :)
Give feedback as well!
-Merciless Morgan Freeman,
Sorry bro. It's been said a thousand different ways that our parents are dead. While some stories may seem like our parents are still alive(lost searching for treasure), others are a little more certain(killed by the armada). And why would KI only let some pirates see their parents and say to others "Sorry, they're really dead"?

Now, a few suggestions for your endings:

1. It was said by Avery that Kane was the first of the clockworks (why the Armada doesn't just mass produce Kanes is beyond me, but I digress). What evidence do we have to say Avery was wrong/lying (other than being a pirate)?
2. Let's not combine the wizard and pirating worlds please. It's bad enough that they take our updates and our worlds(cough Polaris cough).
3. Makes sense (except parents bit) and could be a lot of fun! However instead of just escaping without trouble, we fight Phule (mostly because I want to see him make another appearance. Serious what happened to him?). He'd be tough.
4. see 2.
5. What business would we have with Darkmoor for end game? I could see us meeting the ghost of our parents their as it's a rather spooky world (it IS where Vadima comes from).
6. I love that we're going into that giant mechanical building and I like that the birds sing where our parents are. However, I have another idea. The birds lead you to a room where you see your parents. You're about to have a cozy reunion when suddenly, the Presidio companions charge ahead of us and stabs/slashes(depending on the companion) our parents. In our moment of horror, we see sparks shooting from where they were attacked, and they collapse. Our companion says something about it being a trap and we fight waves of Armada to get out of the room.

I hope I wasn't being rude. I didn't mean to if I was.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Also, As revealed in the puppet show. Armada troopers aren't actually alive. They're robots.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
FireMorgan13 on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
Sorry bro. It's been said a thousand different ways that our parents are dead. While some stories may seem like our parents are still alive(lost searching for treasure), others are a little more certain(killed by the armada). And why would KI only let some pirates see their parents and say to others "Sorry, they're really dead"?

1. It was said by Avery that Kane was the first of the clockworks (why the Armada doesn't just mass produce Kanes is beyond me, but I digress). What evidence do we have to say Avery was wrong/lying (other than being a pirate)?
2. Let's not combine the wizard and pirating worlds please. It's bad enough that they take our updates and our worlds(cough Polaris cough).
3. Makes sense (except parents bit) and could be a lot of fun! However instead of just escaping without trouble, we fight Phule (mostly because I want to see him make another appearance. Serious what happened to him?). He'd be tough.
4. see 2.
5. What business would we have with Darkmoor for end game? I could see us meeting the ghost of our parents their as it's a rather spooky world (it IS where Vadima comes from).
6. I love that we're going into that giant mechanical building and I like that the birds sing where our parents are. However, I have another idea. The birds lead you to a room where you see your parents. You're about to have a cozy reunion when suddenly, the Presidio companions charge ahead of us and stabs/slashes(depending on the companion) our parents. In our moment of horror, we see sparks shooting from where they were attacked, and they collapse. Our companion says something about it being a trap and we fight waves of Armada to get out of the room.

Lucky: Captain, That was a trap. We need to hurry out of here!
Birgus: Captain, Your parents can't be alive after that sky squid attack. We need to get out of here!
Dead Mike: Captain, After the mutiny, Your parents can't be alive.
Gaspard: Captain, They killed your parents and now are using clockworks to disguise as them!
Milo: Captain, That storm was bad, And they knew about it!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
As soon as you mentioned the pulling of masks I thought this:

Our pirate: You killed our parents!
Kane + girl: No, we are your parents.
Our pirate: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Star Wars reference.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
All I have to say is: Ambrose is a strange man.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Also, why all the hugging? I wouldn't want my feared, legendary witch doctor corsair be hugged.

P.S.— Darkmoor isn't in Dragonspyre

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
FireMorgan13 on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:

4. see 2.

re: not combining wizard and pirate - sorry to have to tell you this, but both games are set in exactly the same place, the spiral. They have been combined since the beginning. This game is simply taking place in sections that wizard doesn't take place in. But it's taking place on all the same worlds (well, chunks of the original planet) and at the same time. And to be quite technical, if either game stole anything, pirate stole because wizard was in existence and being played for a very long time before pirate even came online.

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
I agree with FireMorgan. It's really not fair that KI doesn't care about about us Pirates. I do have a suggestion for the end game (if it ever comes, that is...)

So you arrive at El Dorado. You dock your ship and you take a look around. There was a lie. The Armada tricked you into taking the wrong map, which led you to an Armada trap! You're level 100+, but there is no chance that you can defeat the 50 Armada troops that showed up and were ordered to kill you. Then you wake up after you're killed, and you notice you're in an unknown world.(THAT IS NOT IN WIZARDS OR IN PIRATES) But, there are ghosts EVERYWHERE. As you walk through the world, you feel like someone is watching you. Then you see an edge and you have nowhere to go(NOTE: your companions, pets, backpack, EVERYTHING is gone.). You turn around, and you see a familiar figure. Your parents are with the ghosts! Then, you have a choice of what to say(1. AT LAST, 2. That's for KI to figure out). Your parents explain that you are in the spirit world, and that no life fountain saved you. You're dead.

When you want to return to the real world, you are a colorful ghost. Of course, that color is what class you are witches - purple, bucees - red, muskees - green, privates - blue, swashies - yellow. You have limited choices of your pets, equipment and everything. You decide what stats they give. But you can't die. You're already dead!

Annoying (coincidence?) Amber

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
crystalwizard12345... on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
re: not combining wizard and pirate - sorry to have to tell you this, but both games are set in exactly the same place, the spiral. They have been combined since the beginning. This game is simply taking place in sections that wizard doesn't take place in. But it's taking place on all the same worlds (well, chunks of the original planet) and at the same time. And to be quite technical, if either game stole anything, pirate stole because wizard was in existence and being played for a very long time before pirate even came online.
It's one thing to coexist in the same universe, however it's another thing to outright force them together.

First off, why would Merle Ambrose take interest in us in the first place? And if what you say is true and they both take place at the same time, then Merle Ambrose would be busy with other Wizard things like Khrysalis, Azteca, or possibly Polaris. Also, how would he have gotten to El Dorado? He doesn't have a ship to sail and we're the ones collecting the pieces of the map.

Anyways, continuity aside, my main issue with the notion is that it feels like trying to add pears to a basket of apples and labeling it the same. Apples and pears are both fruit, and they both grow on tress naturally right? So why are they not the same? There are different characteristics that differentiate the two. In order for us to go to Wizard City, it would involve clashing of two different mechanics. Wizard101 magic and combat revolves around a combat system where you remain stationary in a dueling ring while you charge magical energy to summon beasts. Pirate101 combat is very elaborate chess. You position yourself on a board to be able to execute an attack on your opponent. No charging required (even for s) . With places like Mooshu and Marleybone, it's entirely possible that there are areas that are magical and areas that aren't. However, there's no getting around Wizard City.

Another thing. W101 uses spell cards. When we train in our epics, our teachers don't give us a card to summon a person that does the epic. They instruct you personally on how to physically use the attack. It's another part of the combat system that won't transition well, if at all.

Sorry, but it's just not going to happen. If they were meant to coexist, we would already be doing so. I recommend going to https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/questions where the P101 team addresses this problem to some extent.

Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
There is always a way to revive the dead in the world of entertainment. It is not entirely impossible that El Dorado would have one such object/force; however, it is unlikely. The Krokinomicon, sorry for miss spelling that, has the most knowledge of life and death and it was unable to help the master of death revive his wife. It would be a fine thing if you to use that book with some form of deus ex machina in order to bring your parents back for the remainder of their shot natural lives.
The humble opinion of myself is that the final outcome can never be written. We live in an eternal adventure that leaves us wanting better ending but promises more in time and thought. Essentially moving from treasure to treasure.
Only time will tell. Wonderful ideas you gave.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
AnonymousTruth1854 on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
I agree with FireMorgan. It's really not fair that KI doesn't care about about us Pirates. I do have a suggestion for the end game (if it ever comes, that is...)

So you arrive at El Dorado. You dock your ship and you take a look around. There was a lie. The Armada tricked you into taking the wrong map, which led you to an Armada trap! You're level 100+, but there is no chance that you can defeat the 50 Armada troops that showed up and were ordered to kill you. Then you wake up after you're killed, and you notice you're in an unknown world.(THAT IS NOT IN WIZARDS OR IN PIRATES) But, there are ghosts EVERYWHERE. As you walk through the world, you feel like someone is watching you. Then you see an edge and you have nowhere to go(NOTE: your companions, pets, backpack, EVERYTHING is gone.). You turn around, and you see a familiar figure. Your parents are with the ghosts! Then, you have a choice of what to say(1. AT LAST, 2. That's for KI to figure out). Your parents explain that you are in the spirit world, and that no life fountain saved you. You're dead.

When you want to return to the real world, you are a colorful ghost. Of course, that color is what class you are witches - purple, bucees - red, muskees - green, privates - blue, swashies - yellow. You have limited choices of your pets, equipment and everything. You decide what stats they give. But you can't die. You're already dead!

Annoying (coincidence?) Amber
Your first mate should be a ghost, Too! You should also not get bedrest.

-Darkmoordude