Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is the hydra dungeon still broken?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
I can't get ebon to respawn and am tired of all the time I put into it today. Need answer soon so I can stop member before I get charged if I can't advance. Thanks

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
It always worked for me, but the glitch is definitely still out there. All I can say is that Kingsisle will update and fix the bugs soon. Since it is winter, there might be an update to deal with bugs in the game. Anyways, fair sailing and I hope you can complete it as soon as possible!!

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
coconut pirate on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
It always worked for me, but the glitch is definitely still out there. All I can say is that Kingsisle will update and fix the bugs soon. Since it is winter, there might be an update to deal with bugs in the game. Anyways, fair sailing and I hope you can complete it as soon as possible!!
Hi, thanks for replying. I took a couple of days off to work on my noob pirate. When I went back on my maxed character and tried again, it worked this time.