Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So close to having that Ninja Pig companion! Drat.

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
At the recent KI Live, I spotted the code that was my recent chance to get the Ninja Pig companion in P101, & once I tried it, they were already gone. I was this close to getting that companion! Rats! No matter. I'm not upset.

Well, I hope I get the chance to get that Ninja Pig companion next time... maybe. I'll just have to keep trying. I'll get that companion... someday.

I wish it would be easier & quicker to redeem codes in the KI Livestream page... & remember them.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Trimond297 on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
At the recent KI Live, I spotted the code that was my recent chance to get the Ninja Pig companion in P101, & once I tried it, they were already gone. I was this close to getting that companion! Rats! No matter. I'm not upset.

Well, I hope I get the chance to get that Ninja Pig companion next time... maybe. I'll just have to keep trying. I'll get that companion... someday.

I wish it would be easier & quicker to redeem codes in the KI Livestream page... & remember them.
Aye, me feel ye. Me ol' sword-holders ain't be good enough fer speed typin', I was so close!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Fearless Finnagan on Oct 15, 2015 wrote:
Aye, me feel ye. Me ol' sword-holders ain't be good enough fer speed typin', I was so close!
Yeah. I had a difficult time trying to remember & speed type the code at once the moment I saw it on-screen. I'm not very good at typing codes very fast while remembering it while reading it. Some may make a mistake trying & may not remember them after making some mistakes trying to speed type the codes.

Still, I feel ye, too.

Congrats to those who redeemed their Ninja Pigs.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

I know a similar feeling. A while back, Kingsisle sent out copies of Marco Pollo's map and if you solved a puzzle on it, it would reveal a code for a companion I believe. Unfortunately, I lost my map on my vacation when I brought it with me. So now my code is out there somewhere... unused... alone... I'm so sad, but that's just life.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Captain
Dec 11, 2010

Posts like these make me feel bad that I still have 3 uses of the code :(, but hey maybe I will find it one day!!! And when that happens I will give them away.