Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundles

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
What if you buy, for example, two Admiral's Bundles? Would you have two Handsome Dans? Just a question that was in my head, sorry if it's dumb.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It's not a dumb question. To me, the only dumb question is the question you don't ask.

If you buy two Admiral's Bundles, yes you would have two Handsome Dans to put in your Pirates Companions. However, only 1 Pirate can have only 1 Handsome Dan. You would have to use the other Handsome Dan (and the other house) on a different Pirate in your account. Since you can have up to 6 Pirates, this should not be a problem. If the Pirate you want to add Handsome Dan to already has Handsome Dan, his picture will be grayed out and you won't be able to add him to that Pirate.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 7, 2015 wrote:
What if you buy, for example, two Admiral's Bundles? Would you have two Handsome Dans? Just a question that was in my head, sorry if it's dumb.
You're only allowed one of the bundle companions, but you can claim Dan on another pirate.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi and it's not a dumb question it's a good one and no you can only have one
Just like with crown shop companions or any other companion you can only have one per pirate have a good day

Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Thanks for the answer, guys, 'cause I'm as curious as Monquistador George sometimes.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
It's possible to use two of the same houses, I believe on one pirate, but not two of the same companions.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Aaron FireEyes on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
It's possible to use two of the same houses, I believe on one pirate, but not two of the same companions.
I'm not so sure you can, Aaron. Certainly the crown shop houses refuse to let a particular pirate buy more than one such deed.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
I'm not so sure you can, Aaron. Certainly the crown shop houses refuse to let a particular pirate buy more than one such deed.
Ah? Well, I guess not. I have had two of the same houses on one character on my account a while back, though... Perhaps they changed it. If not, then it was a possible glitch that allowed me two houses.