Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I asked Greyrose so I might as well ask Dworgyn

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Aka One-eyed Jack, aka Thomas Lionblood, aka The Friendliest Necromancer, I have a couple questions

1. Do you do have a fishing/gardening pet?
2. What is your main pet? And what talents does he/she have?
3. Same questions as above (except the fishing and gardening question) but instead for Pirate101

Btw I am a big fan of your blog, even though you hardly post on it anymore. I did ask Greyrose to say hi to you for me but here it is again, hi.

Administrator
Rachel Dreamsong on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
Aka One-eyed Jack, aka Thomas Lionblood, aka The Friendliest Necromancer, I have a couple questions

1. Do you do have a fishing/gardening pet?
2. What is your main pet? And what talents does he/she have?
3. Same questions as above (except the fishing and gardening question) but instead for Pirate101

Btw I am a big fan of your blog, even though you hardly post on it anymore. I did ask Greyrose to say hi to you for me but here it is again, hi.
Hey! thanks for the questions.

1. Yes, I have a First Mate Otter pet named "Lady Kobe" in Wizard101!

2. In Wizard101, I'm a bit behind the "meta" curve, but I'm pretty happy with "Lady Dexter" my Ninja Pig. It's a beast of a pet with three healing may cast spells and two universal shielding spells. I can't wait to get Lady Dexter even better with Ultra Pets.

3a. On my Privateer I have a level 65 Loyal Ranchero Buffaloon that heals and gives a card of Regroup that's been pretty helpful.

3b. On my Witchdoctor I have a level 65 Loyal Skarakeet named Queen Cookie that gives a card of Triton's Song that I like.

3c, On my Buccaneer I have a level 65 Loyal Epic Turtle named Queen Charlie that gives a card of Regroup.

Thank you for your kind words. Ever since working here at KingsIsle it's been challenging to keep up on my personal blog, but hopefully you all get to see more of my antics now on KI Live and elsewhere!

Thanks for checking in.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*