Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

house cellars

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
I think that there should be a way to place a tavern cellar in your house/cabin. In the crown shop, there would be a different style for every different world. the set-up of the room would depend on the style/world that it comes from: the skull island cellar would look like the kraken's skull tavern's cellar

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
fear griffon burke on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
I think that there should be a way to place a tavern cellar in your house/cabin. In the crown shop, there would be a different style for every different world. the set-up of the room would depend on the style/world that it comes from: the skull island cellar would look like the kraken's skull tavern's cellar
Ahoy, Griffon Burke! KI is waaaaaay ahead of you there, have you checked out Smuggler's Cove yet? It has a tavern WITH a cellar!

Ensign
May 07, 2013
Yes smuggler's cove has a tavern cellar but it isn't usable for meeting companions when they ask,but should be.If you have to meet in a tavern cellar why can't it be the one in your house?The task says any!

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
greenedog711 on Jun 24, 2015 wrote:
Yes smuggler's cove has a tavern cellar but it isn't usable for meeting companions when they ask,but should be.If you have to meet in a tavern cellar why can't it be the one in your house?The task says any!
that's exactly what I was thinking