Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What if...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Hello everyone! I had an idea that might happen, this involved receiving companions. Well, you know how you get Cat Beard as a companion, and Argos? Well, they were a part of the original group that held El Dorado's map. Well what if after we find El Dorado, each class gets one of the remaining members, Erika the Red or Egg Foo Young, or someone else, that hasn't been named?

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
Hello everyone! I had an idea that might happen, this involved receiving companions. Well, you know how you get Cat Beard as a companion, and Argos? Well, they were a part of the original group that held El Dorado's map. Well what if after we find El Dorado, each class gets one of the remaining members, Erika the Red or Egg Foo Young, or someone else, that hasn't been named?

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 27
Which class would get our Mother- actually I think everyone should get their mother on their crew!!!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
well, Argos is only available for Privateers. additionally, Egg Foo Yung is a fairly major NPC in mooshu, i find it unlikely that he will become more than that in the near future. however, that still leaves Erika, who could quite possibly become a companion. also, there is the mysterious person who TOOK that picture, who I believe is our father. that said, we'll find out eventually... I hope.