Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gear and Power Sets

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
As a long time player i have accumulated many rare and good looking boss outfits along with a variety of other gear and i know im not the only one, and the most annoying thing about this is, is when i change to those outfits then back to my usual gear i have to reset the mess my powers have become. As a mainly pvp player i have different gear amd power set ups for different scenarios, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 1v2. And im sure pve players have dfferent gear for different enemies to better counter them, so im suggesting sets of gear and powers, for example, you type in /set1 in chat and your all moo manchu tower gear is now equiped along with the preferred power set up, or you type in /set2 and your now wearing red foxes outfit and whatever your preferred power set up for that is

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
As a long time player i have accumulated many rare and good looking boss outfits along with a variety of other gear and i know im not the only one, and the most annoying thing about this is, is when i change to those outfits then back to my usual gear i have to reset the mess my powers have become. As a mainly pvp player i have different gear amd power set ups for different scenarios, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, 1v2. And im sure pve players have dfferent gear for different enemies to better counter them, so im suggesting sets of gear and powers, for example, you type in /set1 in chat and your all moo manchu tower gear is now equiped along with the preferred power set up, or you type in /set2 and your now wearing red foxes outfit and whatever your preferred power set up for that is
I have never really like PvP, but I can understand your struggle. Having to reorganize powers with each set of gear is insanity after a while, and it can get annoying. The only gear I really change now is between my two favorite weapons, the Nefarious Novablaster and the Staff of Power(Musketeer). It would be great if you could switch between gear sets! I approve of this idea!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I know what you mean but this makes it a little to complicated. What if there are a bunch of different enemies you cant have different gear for all of them and in pvp you cant just judge a match on 1v1 or 2v2 you have to look at these things:

1.Class of your enemy

2.Companions of your enemy

3.The amount of health

4. Buffs currently on your opponent

5. What your opponent is planning on doing (i'm actually quite good at predicting what some players are gonna do)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
This is a good idea, and I know that there are wardrobe sets used in Wizard101 ( of course they can't put their spells in an order ).

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Ryanbold2 on Feb 20, 2015 wrote:
I know what you mean but this makes it a little to complicated. What if there are a bunch of different enemies you cant have different gear for all of them and in pvp you cant just judge a match on 1v1 or 2v2 you have to look at these things:

1.Class of your enemy

2.Companions of your enemy

3.The amount of health

4. Buffs currently on your opponent

5. What your opponent is planning on doing (i'm actually quite good at predicting what some players are gonna do)
actually you can judge your gear and powers depending on what type of pvp it is, for example in 4v4 I move my bombs and critical buffs higher while moving my heals lower, and in 1v1 I move bombs down and heals up, I might use blood flames or moo Manchu robe depending on what class i'm fighting