Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I can't believe me eyes!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I can't believe I haven't even notice that I have more then a 1000 yars, honestly I did not see it coming I've so busy reading and posting that I haven't even checked, but anyway this be truly something to be proud of, what a milestone never thought I'd make this far, all I can say is thank ye thank ye all so much fer yarring me fellow marauders yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
jack morgan933 on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
I can't believe I haven't even notice that I have more then a 1000 yars, honestly I did not see it coming I've so busy reading and posting that I haven't even checked, but anyway this be truly something to be proud of, what a milestone never thought I'd make this far, all I can say is thank ye thank ye all so much fer yarring me fellow marauders yarrr.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
congratz mate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Hip, Hip Hurrah! For our very own salty dog of the Message Boards, Dead-eye Jack Morgan. Ye be the best, mate! I love how you enliven our posts with yer piratety jargon!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Congratulations Jack! I must say that you have truly earned your yarrs and then some. It's been great having you on the boards and chatting with you in game. Keep up the mighty fine posting and we'll keep on a-yarring in piratical support!

Again, congrats to you...the Man behind Mechanov!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Them yars be well deserved. Ye do a lot to keep us marauders as priatey as possible. The yum is on us

Captain
May 16, 2011
Well done! Keep up the effort and you'll have 2000 yars in no time!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Thank ye all so much, me fellow marauders really know how to make a pirate feel loved, when I came here to express me ideas fer a new world fer KI I never new I would get such support from all of ye, ye all taught me so much and that be kindness I can never repay, truly ye sea dogs be the best thank ye all so much...* chokes back a tear *

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Apologies for my lateness, Cap'n Morgan!! Many congratulations to ye, and keep the piratey wisdom comin'!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
Them yars be well deserved. Ye do a lot to keep us marauders as priatey as possible. The yum is on us
congrats mate! wait i don't want to buy the yum.........

bonnie anne. aren't you supposed to captain?

me: yeah but i wanna keep my gold...........

ratbeard: well you better hurry before that chrissy finds out:

me: should i just say i gave it to a bunch of orphens? ( idk how to say it ) wait HAWKLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

hawkleas lighting this firecracker for no reason! ( lights firecracker )

me: NO! ( stops it with ice magic )

everybody........ 0_0

bonnie anne: your part wizard?

me: yeah so? i have friends in high places my brother taught me

justin hi!

me: and...... thats him now

egg shen your part wizard and you have a wizard for a brother? this has been a eventfut day

justin: aren''t you going to buy the yum?

me: no -_-

justin: why?

me: just no..........

el toro: chrissy's ship is coming closer!

me: wait what?! oh shoot um uh

shark guy: get back here for stealing our golden shark!

me: ill give it back if you give us free yum!

shark um ok ( gives yum )

me: whoo! ( throws it to chirrsy's ship )

some random idk chrissy comepain: we nee- OOF!

shark now give us our shark!

justin go on bro give them the shark!

me: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( escapes to stormgate and escapes like a boss again )

i should really make my own fan fiction sometimes......... anyway i got yum for free! XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warrior021u on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
congrats mate! wait i don't want to buy the yum.........

bonnie anne. aren't you supposed to captain?

me: yeah but i wanna keep my gold...........

ratbeard: well you better hurry before that chrissy finds out:

me: should i just say i gave it to a bunch of orphens? ( idk how to say it ) wait HAWKLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

hawkleas lighting this firecracker for no reason! ( lights firecracker )

me: NO! ( stops it with ice magic )

everybody........ 0_0

bonnie anne: your part wizard?

me: yeah so? i have friends in high places my brother taught me

justin hi!

me: and...... thats him now

egg shen your part wizard and you have a wizard for a brother? this has been a eventfut day

justin: aren''t you going to buy the yum?

me: no -_-

justin: why?

me: just no..........

el toro: chrissy's ship is coming closer!

me: wait what?! oh shoot um uh

shark guy: get back here for stealing our golden shark!

me: ill give it back if you give us free yum!

shark um ok ( gives yum )

me: whoo! ( throws it to chirrsy's ship )

some random idk chrissy comepain: we nee- OOF!

shark now give us our shark!

justin go on bro give them the shark!

me: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( escapes to stormgate and escapes like a boss again )

i should really make my own fan fiction sometimes......... anyway i got yum for free! XD
Captain Chrissy is always wise enough to know when it is best to NOT ask any questions and just enjoy the blessings.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
jack morgan933 on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
WOW, congrats on the yars mate! maybe someday you will have 10000! Great job, bro!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015