Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

CONTEST! When Will Book 15 Come Out?!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 13, 2013
Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
GiNgErBoSs on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
February 31st is when i predict it.
February 31st is how it feels, I'm hoping it's before my birthday (the very last day in March, the 31st, my mother didn't want me to be an April Fools baby ).

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 22

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LOL! GingerBoss, you floated that guess right by us:

"30 days hath September,
April, June and November.
All the rest have 31,
Except February alone....."

February has only 28 days, with 29 on leap years!

Ensign
May 23, 2014
DuranteRamses87 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
April 1st the return of Phule.......think about it.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Good job! That's amazing. And just the sort of thing KI would do.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Let's see... unless there are major problems in production or working out new imaginative sequences...

March 13. Friday the 13.
But Anne that's an UNLUCKY day lets go with that return of Phule day rue the day lol my friend was born on April 1st fun jokes for him :D

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
DuranteRamses87 on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
April 1st the return of Phule.......think about it.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Another way to put it is April Phules day! That would be so great, with free phule masks for every pirate. On the other note, the contest ends today, the 31st, so remember to guess!

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
March 31st my BIRFDAY!

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65, leading a scrip fleet while posting

Marcus Davenport, lvl 25

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
EMC99 on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
Another way to put it is April Phules day! That would be so great, with free phule masks for every pirate. On the other note, the contest ends today, the 31st, so remember to guess!
That is the perfect release day but that means test realm should be out before that

Ensign
Jul 06, 2011
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Even though this "contest" of sorts is over, I still want to guess either the spring or the summer of 2015.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I'm posting here to keep this thread open, and to show whom is left in the runnings.
March 17th, March 27th, March 31st, April 1st, April 16th, and August 17th. Sorry if I missed any. Anyways, which date will be the closest? For me, it's April 1st, for phulish reasons of course. Well, whom shall win thy prize of nothing?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I know it is to late for me to guess but looking at how things are shaping I would say April 19th. I know its to late to guess so you don't have to count this just wanted to take a guess.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Ryanbold2 on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
I know it is to late for me to guess but looking at how things are shaping I would say April 19th. I know its to late to guess so you don't have to count this just wanted to take a guess.
I won't count it, but that is what I'd guess as of today!

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
I guess maybe April 27 but who knows

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
I have noticed their first teasers are in the news letter, then frogfather, facebook, and twitter. So if there is nothing in the news letter next week then most likely it's not going to happen in April. I am hoping sometime in April (not holding my breath) but it could be May sometime

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
1 Pirate Dad on Mar 29, 2015 wrote:
I have noticed their first teasers are in the news letter, then frogfather, facebook, and twitter. So if there is nothing in the news letter next week then most likely it's not going to happen in April. I am hoping sometime in April (not holding my breath) but it could be May sometime
Welcome back, 1 Pirate Dad! I'm sure you'll be able to play with your buddies soon!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Just a quick question lets say that the story doesn't come out before whatever the lastest date is are we all gonna guess again? I really hope that the story will come out soon but will we start a new contest?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
EMC99 on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
This contest does not have any prizes, sorry, but the winner will be greatly congratulated. Question: When will book 15 come out? (First day test realm opens, not on the live game). I actually really want to know what everyone thinks! For any who do not know, book 15 basically means a new game update that expands the armada story line.

I will start with the first guess: February 24th

Lets see who is closest! (Guessing ends at the end of the month, or if the book comes out earlier!)
April 10 - 20, 2015. i hope....

Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
*Sniff* well, there's less than an hour to my birthday, and it looks like I won't have answer piratical surprise for a test realm opening as a nice coencidantel birthday gift. Worst of all, I'll be alone for my birthday. *sheds lone tear*

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65, reporting to you a little depressed

Marcus Davenport, lvl 43

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
wanted468 on Mar 31, 2015 wrote:
*Sniff* well, there's less than an hour to my birthday, and it looks like I won't have answer piratical surprise for a test realm opening as a nice coencidantel birthday gift. Worst of all, I'll be alone for my birthday. *sheds lone tear*

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65, reporting to you a little depressed

Marcus Davenport, lvl 43
A Happy Birthday to ye, mate! Ye don't have to be alone, log in to pirate and search up your friends and make a party! If you have a high enough level ( and the time ) do the Tower of Moo Manchu. Or if you're feelin' risky and frisky ( Hahar ) do the Smuggler's Arena ( if you or a friend has one ).Or pvp, if that's your mug o' yum!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is a new date when Book 15 will be released in the test relem.

April 16, like most say " 16 is the sweetest day ". If this happens that day will be even sweeter.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Will the next major update be in October?

This month and the last have featured two Elites -- those being Bishop and Rooke (precisely in that order) -- in the monthly Pirate101 Rogue’s Gallery. If this pattern continues, the final Elite, Kane, should be featured in October. This will be in time for Birth-O-ween -- the celebration of both Halloween and what is soon to be the 3rd birthday of the game. This would be the perfect time for a major update. Until then, we’ll probably get some minor updates.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Sometime in late May or early-mid June is my guess.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Never. I guessed it right and we all know it.