Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pet collection!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
hi I am gonna tell you my collection of pets I currently have 2 quackosauruses from fin in temple of gloom about to get a poinsettia puffer

this was Terri the buccaneer lvl 60 weapon:brass or bronze knuckles

sail'n cross the skys till' we die

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
the grim reaper on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:
hi I am gonna tell you my collection of pets I currently have 2 quackosauruses from fin in temple of gloom about to get a poinsettia puffer

this was Terri the buccaneer lvl 60 weapon:brass or bronze knuckles

sail'n cross the skys till' we die
Be careful with the Quackasaurs they can bite some times. Best to toss them some snacks as often as possible. That will help tame them faster.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
new pets! a black market tarantula named sparky & a heck kitty named miss cuddles sparky is adult I been morphing for a lavalanchula which the best way to get is black market tarantula and fire toad. I just hope it comes out nice and not mean if it came out mean it could sink my ship with its body and burn it down. miss cuddles is currently being very curious she almost ATE a flame of corruption

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 15, 2015 wrote:
Be careful with the Quackasaurs they can bite some times. Best to toss them some snacks as often as possible. That will help tame them faster.
lol I believe it now. I got bit in the leg so I tamed it

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
the grim reaper on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
new pets! a black market tarantula named sparky & a heck kitty named miss cuddles sparky is adult I been morphing for a lavalanchula which the best way to get is black market tarantula and fire toad. I just hope it comes out nice and not mean if it came out mean it could sink my ship with its body and burn it down. miss cuddles is currently being very curious she almost ATE a flame of corruption
current pets I have as of 1-24-15 at 6:38

the 2 quack-o-saur pets didn't behave that well so I transferred them to my other player through the shared bank. I wish them and him the best of luck especially the new owner so I have a heck kitty named miss cuddles & a black market tarantula (not going to morph for a lavalanchula anymore) and a new pet a not so great white shark (finally got it ) named spike and the name may sound like he is deadly but he is actually very jolly he only attacks people who attack me my crew and him but even in combat he always keeps a smile on his face current results for pets

miss cuddles (heck kitty) is a adult she has ??? pedigree (I have not checked yet)
sparky (black market tarantula) adult going on whatever comes next ??? pedigree (didn't check yet)
spike (not so great white shark) teen he has 50 pedigree as of now (that was fast) he has 1 uncommon talent & 1 epic power (he is gonna have a lot of pedigree) (he has lots of epic talents and powers and rare and ultra rare and very few uncommon-common)

Terri the bucc............ almost forgot I didn't get the shark for farming like I was so I just morphed and got it
ok now
Terri the buccaneer