Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will Pirate101 be updated?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Will Pirate101 recieve any new updates? Such as new storyline & world, new bad guy (or an old one returning, such as the armada) and new companions or a new dungeon? Just like Wizard101, how Morganthe keeps going to other worlds and Malistaire.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Not in the new Update now being tested in the Test Realm right now.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Pirate101 is assured to bring us new updates. It's just a matter of when.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I'm sure KI has some surprised coming to us next year...

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It would be a long while to have a second arc boss for pirates. Maybe late March there will be a new storylines like new worlds in the spiral like Girzzleheim and Darkmoor. Girzzlehiem was based on the frog father's letter and Darkmoor was mentioned many time in the game and was a dungeon in wizard101.So it might be a clue that Darkmoor maybe included in the world update. Maybe there are two new worlds not one new world, and also mentioned an expansion of Valencia. So it's two new worlds and an expansion of an existing world in theory,why March for good reason it's the usual date for most new worlds of any kings isle games in theory.

Unless they release it between late December and Early February,that would be a surprise release.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Monkrinx2024 on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
It would be a long while to have a second arc boss for pirates. Maybe late March there will be a new storylines like new worlds in the spiral like Girzzleheim and Darkmoor. Girzzlehiem was based on the frog father's letter and Darkmoor was mentioned many time in the game and was a dungeon in wizard101.So it might be a clue that Darkmoor maybe included in the world update. Maybe there are two new worlds not one new world, and also mentioned an expansion of Valencia. So it's two new worlds and an expansion of an existing world in theory,why March for good reason it's the usual date for most new worlds of any kings isle games in theory.

Unless they release it between late December and Early February,that would be a surprise release.
We may not set sail to Grizzleheim just yet, I think frog father was just teasing us about the new Grizzly Beast Pack. But there is still hope, he did mention boars. But I still have a nagging feeling that we may not venture there in a while

Ensign
Oct 14, 2014
I wish they would hurry up with it. I done all and finished Aquila and I'm getting bored. Need more to do, new levels to conquer, new enemies to fight and more leveling up.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Donald52415 on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
I wish they would hurry up with it. I done all and finished Aquila and I'm getting bored. Need more to do, new levels to conquer, new enemies to fight and more leveling up.
Now, now, don't rush them. They're doing the best they can to keep providing us with different ways of keeping us out of boredom while they make more main storyline updates. I know we've been waiting way long, & I feel that they should have major storyline updates a bit more frequent, but we can't rush them for it. Else, we would end up having a half a Book short of a Book, & that could be upsetting.

Just keep being patient.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I agree with Donald, when I first joined Pirate101, I believe Aquila had just come out, and I believe it has been about 2 years since then and we haven't seen any new worlds...