Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Cards

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
OK, I have a question about Game cards. Are they available to buy yet? Every store i go to, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart, Gamestop, NONE of them have game cards, is that because they're not available yet? Or just the stores I go to don't carry them? Please help.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

The list of all available cards is on our site here:
https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/prepaid_game_cards

If you need more help finding a store near you that has some available, please send me an email at community@pirate101.com and I'll see if I can help you find a location.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dino Ashford on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
OK, I have a question about Game cards. Are they available to buy yet? Every store i go to, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart, Gamestop, NONE of them have game cards, is that because they're not available yet? Or just the stores I go to don't carry them? Please help.
Hi Jackspets, welcome to the message boards. A lot of times you have to ask a store employee where the cards are located as they can put them in some obscure places and sometimes they have them behind the counters claiming no rack room. Good luck on finding some. I know that Bonnie Anne will help you out fox those hiding cards.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
The problem I seem to have is with the Walmart stores here in colorado. They seem to carry only a few of the Kingsisle cards they are susposed to carry and often are now not even carrying any of them at all anywhere near my area. Not even online. So how can I purchase things like the new hoodoo bundle if the store refuses to carry it for some reason? Why can't the pirate101 site also give the chance to purchase your game cards there as well in case the stores refuse to or don't carry them? When the store refuses to carry them in an area it puts your clients at a distinct disadvantage. Not to mention you have people in areas that do sell them purchasing them then putting them on Ebay or Amazon for anywhere from 40 to 50 dollars nearly doubling the cost others should be paying for them.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Azladon on Sep 20, 2014 wrote:
The problem I seem to have is with the Walmart stores here in colorado. They seem to carry only a few of the Kingsisle cards they are susposed to carry and often are now not even carrying any of them at all anywhere near my area. Not even online. So how can I purchase things like the new hoodoo bundle if the store refuses to carry it for some reason? Why can't the pirate101 site also give the chance to purchase your game cards there as well in case the stores refuse to or don't carry them? When the store refuses to carry them in an area it puts your clients at a distinct disadvantage. Not to mention you have people in areas that do sell them purchasing them then putting them on Ebay or Amazon for anywhere from 40 to 50 dollars nearly doubling the cost others should be paying for them.
In the case of bundles, they usually do go online for purchase from the main site. (After a long while)