Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

nefarious five's loot table.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
KI, i think i speak for everyone when i say that i love the the new gauntlet, amazing gear, challenging fights, and the necessity of teamwork; its all great. but, there is one issue i have with the tower that is a little, i think, unusual, and could be a potential error in the nefarious five fight: I have done the tower about seven times, and I have three, count them, three dragon axes of doom. am i just inordinately lucky, or is that an item that is more likely to appear? is anyone else having this issue? its not that i don't love that axe, its just that i am concerned that an unbalanced loot table could make it unintentionally even more difficult to get other items. i am sure you guys are getting swamped by a ton of questions like these, so i appreciate any response, and understand if there isnt one.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
just thought i would add on to this: i jut ran the tower again, and i will give you one guess on what nefarious five weapon i got a fourth of.

(HINT!) it was the axe

I love that tower to death, but i am now thoroughly convinced that there is some kind of error in the loot table. please, is anyone else having this issue?

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
and yet another axe! this time my musketeer got it on his second run of the tower.

Ensign
Jan 29, 2012
The loot table for the entire dungeon confuses me. I have also gotten a single item (privateer hat) multiple times (6 and counting). In addition to the lack of variety, I am unsure why my characters receive items that cannot be traded to my other characters and cannot be used by the character that found it. I fell like I put my quarter into the machine to get the cool spider ring and instead I got a fake pink heart tattoo. The loot is nice, but usually useless. What is my privateer supposed to do we the gun from the musketeer in the nefarious five? Even if I wanted this character to run around with a gun, it is "musketeer only" so I cannot.

Perhaps the loot tables could be adjusted to give class specific gear just for the class of the character and class non-specific gear? That way a witchdoctor would not receive bucaneer gear. Or, perhaps the existing gear could be tradeable so that when you find an awesome set of boots for a Buckler, you could give it to your Buckler instead of selling it for ~600 coin?

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Can I run the tower with you? I have done it five times and gotten nothing. And a guy with me in the same fight got the nefarious knives and the skull mask thing! I thought loot tables were shared! I hope this is a bug and not how it's intended to be, because sometimes I lag and the treasure chests are gone before I can get to them, so if everyone gets individual loot, I get nothing. You win the fight as a team, you should get a part of it like the team.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
bluba4 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Can I run the tower with you? I have done it five times and gotten nothing. And a guy with me in the same fight got the nefarious knives and the skull mask thing! I thought loot tables were shared! I hope this is a bug and not how it's intended to be, because sometimes I lag and the treasure chests are gone before I can get to them, so if everyone gets individual loot, I get nothing. You win the fight as a team, you should get a part of it like the team.
You are supposed to get it as a team for fights so yea that is a bug. The group chests in the hallways though will give you specific stuff for your class so each will get different stuff then.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Alright then, Ratbeard, I am posting this as a bug. One of my teammates got the swashbuckler weapon and mask and I got nothing after the nefarious five fight.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
i should mention, on a high note, that i got a bit of loot i did not think was possible to get: the powder keg game, my favorite p101 minigame :D

Bosun
May 10, 2010
WoW, you got the axe that many times? A drop from the battle, not spending crowns? I don't think I have gotten poo diddly from the battles, except I think I got lucky 1 times and got the nefarious gun on my swashy no less.

KI I really think you need to slightly increase the drop rate on these battles, because not everyone has the crowns to spend over and over again on the second chance chests.

Thanks though KI, this tower is fun, just need a better drop rate.