Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ancient Tomb Epic Battle thoughts & other thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
While I enjoyed my favorite Epic Battle in Ancient Tomb, from the Flooded Tunnels, I do have some small thoughts I've been wanting to speak of after I went through it.

After I defeated Haku in that battle, he speaks, "Rise, ancient one! Rise and help us!", and after that, the Aztecosaur Mummy just appears out of thin air & speaks, "I LIVE!", yet, there is no unique cinematic sequence showing Haku releasing the ancient one from one of the Aztecosaur Sarcophaguses made in that Dungeon. I thought nobody else would notice that. Odd.

Come to think of it, there aren't any different Aztecosaur Sarcophaguses seen in Skull Island anywhere, including the Xol Akmul's Temple of Fire's Chamber of Fire after destroying 2 of the Crystal Statues there that's supposed to break open, revealing Ch'ok Ak'ab. Very odd. Didn't no one else notice that, too?

I threw in that with it, too, so, why not?

Nevertheless, I have to say, I would like of you to change that part of the instance's Epic Battle in the Ancient Tomb by adding in a new cinematic sequence showing Haku unleashing the Aztecosaur Mummy after defeating him. Would make that part of the battle a bit more lively.

Oh, also, I would kindly ask of you to add in a new cinematic sequence in the Temple of Fire in Xol Akmul showing Ch'ok Ak'ab breaking out of his Aztecosaur Sarcophagus himself after smashing the two Crystal Statues in the Chamber of Fire & summoning his Aztecosaurs to help him before he speaks, "Interlopers! I will destroy you all!". Would make that part a bit lively, too.

Those are my thoughts about the Ancient Tomb & Temple of Fire instances. Hope you can place them in, if you please. Who would like to see these happening?

Thanks once again for listening!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Just thought that these instances could use a cinematic polish, like how the Waponi Wu Volcano instance did with the battle with Chumba Wumba after we brought his health down, then there comes it's unique cinematic of Chumba Wumba healing himself before we destroy his Idols in order to completely defeat him.