Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Aquilan Furniture

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thank you, KI for the wonderful new furniture in the Crown Shop! I've bought ( nearly ) everything, lol. Since I have the Villa from the Empire Bundle, I'm creating my own Pantheon of the Immortals. I just need Ares, Hades and Athena to complete it, does anyone know where I can find them?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
Thank you, KI for the wonderful new furniture in the Crown Shop! I've bought ( nearly ) everything, lol. Since I have the Villa from the Empire Bundle, I'm creating my own Pantheon of the Immortals. I just need Ares, Hades and Athena to complete it, does anyone know where I can find them?
Hi Esperanza......ooh, Pantheon of the Immortals -- love the sound of that! I have gotten Hades from, and you may not want to hear this.....the Minotaurs in the Labyrinth. The others I am not sure about as far as being dropped, but I have heard (thanks Jack/Sparticus) that some Aquilian statues are rewarded from the Dueling Diego game -- just not exactly sure which ones or if all or just some are offered as rewards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Well, if 'Dueling Diego' is dropping statues that would explain the Ares my buc acquired last month in the bazaar.( Esperanza is currently 'borrowing' it ) I went to the wiki on central and found out Hades is dropped by Diana. But has anyone ever got an Athena? She's my favorite Immortal and I have GOT to have her!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be a great addition to the game and I love it.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Well, if 'Dueling Diego' is dropping statues that would explain the Ares my buc acquired last month in the bazaar.( Esperanza is currently 'borrowing' it ) I went to the wiki on central and found out Hades is dropped by Diana. But has anyone ever got an Athena? She's my favorite Immortal and I have GOT to have her!
Agreed!Athena being my second favorite is must.Athena Battlesight,with Wisdom and Knowledge,you could see why I like her so much.Sorry,Hecate trumps all.

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Agreed!Athena being my second favorite is must.Athena Battlesight,with Wisdom and Knowledge,you could see why I like her so much.Sorry,Hecate trumps all.
I kinda like Apollo.. Or maybe Artemis. They are my favorites in the myths :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
And her handmaidens, the Furies?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Admiral
May 30, 2010
It'll be nice to be able to kit out my houses in themes. Glad to see Aquilan furniture to let me add some variety to my houses.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 27, 2014 wrote:
And her handmaidens, the Furies?
Hecate's?No,they are called the Empusa,basically,they're basically just pretty female vampires.The Fury are simply mistresses of vengance,and punishers of broken oaths,pacts,agreements and vows.Okay,when I put it like that they do sound very very cool.But they can be pretty scary...

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
The Hoodoo Master on Sep 2, 2014 wrote:
Hecate's?No,they are called the Empusa,basically,they're basically just pretty female vampires.The Fury are simply mistresses of vengance,and punishers of broken oaths,pacts,agreements and vows.Okay,when I put it like that they do sound very very cool.But they can be pretty scary...
Its not empusa, its Empusai. And pretty female vampires is as far as an understatement can go. Basically, they ain't pretty! They have a super pale complexion, basically white, there hair is made of fire, so everyday is a bad hair day, and 1 of their legs is a donkey leg, while the other is made of celestial bronze. That ain't really pretty in my opinion. And actually, i think your getting the Fury's mixed up with the Arai. The fury's are 3 goddess's servants to Hades, who are basically the immortal torturers. The arai, are goddess's of curses. Basically, when you take down 1, you get a curse to go with it, from horrible eye twitching, to death.