Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Books,anyone?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Finally got my fanfic published- at first it was rejected for too much violence, but I fixed that. I love writing, and I've written many things before, so I feel good about my story.

It's called Chronomancy by Dark Daniel Kidd. Thanks for helping me put it in One-Eyed Jack! I hope everybody likes it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
darkdoombro345 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Finally got my fanfic published- at first it was rejected for too much violence, but I fixed that. I love writing, and I've written many things before, so I feel good about my story.

It's called Chronomancy by Dark Daniel Kidd. Thanks for helping me put it in One-Eyed Jack! I hope everybody likes it.
Congratulations, that is FANTASTIC! Can't wait to check it out and best of luck to you with your future writings as well!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Ooh, I read it earlier and it was very interesting. Keep writing, I think it's great!

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Congrats! I have read Chronomancy and I loved it! You should be very proud.

~Gibbsie

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
darkdoombro345 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:

Fanfic? What is that and how does one go about getting it published?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Thanks everybody, you guys made me feel happy, like this was meant to be :). Just sent in my second one, writing my third now.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Spiral Cowboy on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Fan-fiction, you write a fictional story based on the game and e-mail it to Community@pirate101.com

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Under 'Community' you will find the category 'Player Creations" click on that and it will take you a page where you will see fan fiction, click on that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Here are the Guidelines for submitting fan fiction. Once you follow that, it's all up to your imagination.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
I wrote a fan fiction too, its still in the editing stage but it really captures the whole Pirate101 story in a whole new point of view ....

I called it the Stormriders, and it's a book about three heroic orphans who got stuck together on the greatest adventure ever; the hunt for El Dorado!

The reason why it's interesting is because Instead of starting it the way KI started our stories, I thought it would make sense to go beyond that and start from the beginning where the crime was committed. (hint: I made one of the main characters being born in a very paticular world ....)

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
winter goddess on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I wrote a fan fiction too, its still in the editing stage but it really captures the whole Pirate101 story in a whole new point of view ....

I called it the Stormriders, and it's a book about three heroic orphans who got stuck together on the greatest adventure ever; the hunt for El Dorado!

The reason why it's interesting is because Instead of starting it the way KI started our stories, I thought it would make sense to go beyond that and start from the beginning where the crime was committed. (hint: I made one of the main characters being born in a very paticular world ....)
A book? I hope it gets published, I really want to read it! The story I'm working on also begins before where KI starts our stories. That gap between the crime we commit and when we are rescued by Boochbeard and Gandry is good for character development, backstory, and setting the tone.

~Gibbsie

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011