Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Loving the Fourth of July message board ranks

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well Jack, you have done it again. Your playful and delightful changes to our ranks have made me giggle once again. Your creativity always amazes me and your delightful sense of humor always makes me giggle. I have never been "The Grand Finale" before and I LOVE it. That has always been my ultra favorite part of any fireworks display and it triggered so many wonderful memories of the glorious works of art I have seen. Well done Sir Bunny. *Hands a box of sparklers & some red, white & blue cake*

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I'm a Sparkle Waver! YAY!!! Kudos to you, One-Eyed Jack!! I LOVE these 4th of July names! Chrissy DEFINITELY deserves hers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Aye, well done, Jack! Plays "Stars and Stripes Forever" on a kazoo in your honor!

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
I find these funny, but slightly less amusing due to being a "party popper"

Clever Sam Jones

Administrator
Happy 4th of July! I hope you're enjoying our Red, White and Blue sale, and i'm glad you like the message board titles. Here's your complete list of ranks for the season:

• Party Popper
  • Snake Maker
  • Snap Thrower
  • Sparkle Waver
  • Ground Flower
  • Whistling Screamer
  • Fountain Sprayer
  • Firecracker
  • Bottle Rocketeer
  • Roman Candle Maker
  • The Grand Finale

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I too am enjoying the new message board ranks.
However, I prefer to look at them as a late July 1st rank change.
So, as Ancorbie, said,
Well done Jack! Plays "Maple Leaf Forever" on a kazoo in your honour.

And, a happy July 4th to all American Pirates, but ya gotta thank us for giving you something to write you national anthem about, eh. (oh, and for having a "White House" too, eh.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LOL you guys have made me giggle even more. Wonderful responses to Jack's changes. I sure love you guys. *Big Chrissy Hugs*

Admiral
May 30, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Happy 4th of July! I hope you're enjoying our Red, White and Blue sale, and i'm glad you like the message board titles. Here's your complete list of ranks for the season:

• Party Popper
  • Snake Maker
  • Snap Thrower
  • Sparkle Waver
  • Ground Flower
  • Whistling Screamer
  • Fountain Sprayer
  • Firecracker
  • Bottle Rocketeer
  • Roman Candle Maker
  • The Grand Finale
Thanks for the list, also, Jack.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I'm a sparkle waver yay!
"A race is on for the map who is going to get it first me or the armada

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Absolutely enjoying the new Ranks!
Being a Bottle Rocketeer sounds like my kind of mischief....... although I sooooo would have enjoyed
the rank of Spudzooka Launcher!
"Oh say can you see, by the spuds twirly flight,
That so loudly we launched, through the air it was screaming,
Watch out lights and parked cars, truly perilous flight!
O'er the taters we watched, were so valiantly beaming.......
HAPPY and SAFE 4th of July to EVERYONE!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:

• Party Popper
  • Snake Maker
  • Snap Thrower
  • Sparkle Waver
  • Ground Flower
  • Whistling Screamer
  • Fountain Sprayer
  • Firecracker
  • Bottle Rocketeer
  • Roman Candle Maker
  • The Grand Finale
Thank you for the, ah, explosive titles, One-Eyed Jack!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
XD these new titles are funny

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Aye, well played lad ye really know when to *light it up*.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Once again, the message board ranks have changed for a brief time in a delightfully playful manner! Thank you, One-Eyed Jack! I always enjoy these clever and creative twists. (And I like being a Firecracker too... being full of sparkly energy!)

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Excellent! I've gone from a Snake Maker to a Snap Thrower! Mwahaha! *Throws snaps*

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Well Jack, you have done it again. Your playful and delightful changes to our ranks have made me giggle once again. Your creativity always amazes me and your delightful sense of humor always makes me giggle. I have never been "The Grand Finale" before and I LOVE it. That has always been my ultra favorite part of any fireworks display and it triggered so many wonderful memories of the glorious works of art I have seen. Well done Sir Bunny. *Hands a box of sparklers & some red, white & blue cake*
ok that makes a lot of sense so i got a snap thrower XD and the grand finale matches you great chrissy happy fourth ( late ) of july guys! ( and gals )

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Does your rank, 'The Grand Finale', not imply that that is the final rank ever to be made?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kai Alcott on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Does your rank, 'The Grand Finale', not imply that that is the final rank ever to be made?
I doubt it. I like to think it is just the term used for the best and noisiest part of the fireworks show. The "noisy" part is quite descriptive of my verboseness.