Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next World After Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 12, 2011
The next story line update will be Valencia Part two, It was confirmed in the latest KI Live Stream.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
I hope at some point after valencia pt 2 we get Grizzelhiem and kroktopia

Tarlac Percy lvl65

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
Crabby Felix on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone thought that the next world could be Rajah. They mention it alot in Marleybone. I would also like to know if we will go back to Marleybone and go to Albion Skyway. If anyone has any ideas post below.
The test realm tells me we should be going back to Valencia next, and I was thinking, what next? Polaris? Grizzleheim? Krokotopia Rajah Back to Mooshu Darkmoor and I was thinking Rajah and Krokotopia are both in Albion Skyway.

Ensign
Oct 22, 2011
Who else is hyped for Polaris after Valencia

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Polaris4two on May 28, 2016 wrote:
The test realm tells me we should be going back to Valencia next, and I was thinking, what next? Polaris? Grizzleheim? Krokotopia Rajah Back to Mooshu Darkmoor and I was thinking Rajah and Krokotopia are both in Albion Skyway.
That would be the only way to get rajah because it's not on the spiral map.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
I honestly think that Polaris could quite be an upcoming world. As it's mentioned in many puppet shows. Alot of NPCs also mention it throughout the game. There could possibly be a piece of the El Dorado map there.

-65 Fearless Nathan Strong

Ensign
Jun 05, 2012
Technically there is not a world after Aquila yet since we have already gone to Valencia.I am still going with the next world being Grizzleheim which I have stated before.

-Richard Davenporl level 69

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Ensign
Jun 17, 2015
I wish the next world after Aquila would've been Darkmoor or Polaris, or Krokotopia. But Valencia is OK for me too.

Smart Agnes Percy Level 65
Christina de Bouff Level 46

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Serenelle on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
I wish the next world after Aquila would've been Darkmoor or Polaris, or Krokotopia. But Valencia is OK for me too.

Smart Agnes Percy Level 65
Christina de Bouff Level 46
Welcome to the message boards Serenelle!

Ensign
Jun 17, 2015
anecorbie on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Serenelle!
Thanks

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Crabby Felix on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone thought that the next world could be Rajah. They mention it alot in Marleybone. I would also like to know if we will go back to Marleybone and go to Albion Skyway. If anyone has any ideas post below.
Hmm Maybe it will be Valencia 2, Nah

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
hehe328 on May 30, 2016 wrote:
Who else is hyped for Polaris after Valencia
ME! (and grizzleheim)

Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
We've seen quite a variety of different worlds base on different countries, I'd love to see one based of Australia.

Ensign
Sep 04, 2012
Hi! well I just wanted to throw my opinion out and hopefully this will give you some ideas about the next world. I think we should finish Aquila then go to Grizzleheim where we find a piece of the map there and then we go to Rajah then we meet our parents and then get the rest of the map and defeat Kane in Rajah then go to..... EL DORADO!!!

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
I think we should go back to Mooshu and save the Emperor somehow, and also, there is a whole other skyway that we never went to...
what other worlds have skyways that we haven't gone to (yet)? I know there's Monquista, Mooshu, and Marleybone...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
furborn74 on Mar 10, 2017 wrote:
I think we should go back to Mooshu and save the Emperor somehow, and also, there is a whole other skyway that we never went to...
what other worlds have skyways that we haven't gone to (yet)? I know there's Monquista, Mooshu, and Marleybone...
The Emperor is already saved ( by a heroic Wizard ).

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
can't do the emperor because he gets saved in the events of wizard101 by the wizard.
still have a skyway in Valencia as well, I believe.

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
I thought you go to save the emperor in Wizard101?