Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Next World After Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Has anyone thought that the next world could be Rajah. They mention it alot in Marleybone. I would also like to know if we will go back to Marleybone and go to Albion Skyway. If anyone has any ideas post below.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Crabby Felix on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Has anyone thought that the next world could be Rajah. They mention it alot in Marleybone. I would also like to know if we will go back to Marleybone and go to Albion Skyway. If anyone has any ideas post below.
Raja was mention a couple of times, but Darkmoor has had more mentions from CR thru to MB. If we do get new worlds, I think Darkmoor will be one.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
No,not Rajah,not yet,at least.

Our parents have visited the place before,and they are fondly remembered.And I wonder where our mother left her piece of Marco Pollo's map...

Ensign
Jan 18, 2014
lol our parents should of told us where they left their piece of map when we talked to them in monquista

Ensign
Jan 03, 2013
I think if they are adding two realms at a time they should add Krokotopia and Darkmoor. Krokotopia was mentioned many times in Aquila and there was a cliffhanger leading to Krokotopia. I believe in the winter of this year we will get those realms. I'm also hoping there will be new housing and even vendors at home. Maybe free traders. Hopefully the next big update will come soon. As the Musketeer I am I want more traps and true grit for new lessons. If you have a suggestion on this reply.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
icyian on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I think if they are adding two realms at a time they should add Krokotopia and Darkmoor. Krokotopia was mentioned many times in Aquila and there was a cliffhanger leading to Krokotopia. I believe in the winter of this year we will get those realms. I'm also hoping there will be new housing and even vendors at home. Maybe free traders. Hopefully the next big update will come soon. As the Musketeer I am I want more traps and true grit for new lessons. If you have a suggestion on this reply.
It seems a lot of people mistake the ending dialogue in Ulysses to hint to Krokotopia. The ending only mentioned Krokotopia because Ulysses had the Rosetta Stone that was from Krokotopia. We don't really have any need to go there at all at the moment as we already have the Rosetta Stone and attempted to translate the markings on the Clockwork birds. Valencia part II seems very likely, and if a new world were to come out, I'd say something on the lines of Darkmoor.

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
El Veroaro on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
lol our parents should of told us where they left their piece of map when we talked to them in monquista
Was it Monquista? I thought it was in Skull Island, the thing with the crystals?

Ensign
May 04, 2013
The next world could be Krokotopia because we've been to pretty much every other world on the "Where were you raised" I think. I don't remember them all but i do remember Skull Island, Mooshu, and Marleybone

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I may not have started Aquila yet, my pirate is currently maxed leveled and the other 3 are in Cool Ranch and one more still in Valencia currently.There are many speculations what world will be next the most mentioned are Girzzleheim, Krokotopia,Darkmoor and Valencia part 2. But it's still a speculation witch sequence will be.

According to the Frog Father it might be Girzzleheim, Moo Shu part 2 and Valenica part 2 or Krokotopia, Moo Shu part 2 and Valencia part 2 or even Darkmoor, Girzzleheim, and Moo shu part 2. It could be any of these sequences mentioned here or something else.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
I think it will be Rajah first. And maybe we will be able to go to the Al-something skyway in marleybone were foxes come from ;) Like are good friend bonnie anne. Currently, us level 65's are going back to valencia, but there will rpobaly be some huge chain of quests, like G was captured or something idk. Anyway ya....

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
It seems a lot of people mistake the ending dialogue in Ulysses to hint to Krokotopia. The ending only mentioned Krokotopia because Ulysses had the Rosetta Stone that was from Krokotopia. We don't really have any need to go there at all at the moment as we already have the Rosetta Stone and attempted to translate the markings on the Clockwork birds. Valencia part II seems very likely, and if a new world were to come out, I'd say something on the lines of Darkmoor.
Darkmoor? I was actually leaning towards krokotopia. We only needed the Rosetta stone to get the message translated by meowiratty, and i am still waiting for book 15, return to Valencia * wink wink * I think that we will have to get more artifacts from krokotpia for G, whoever that is. But i think darkmoor will come out. Who knows, maybe we will need something from there. I would like to return to each of the trainers home worlds. I have ol' fish eye, mordekai, and the commodore down. I want to visit Morgan Lafitte's home world, wherever that is. But anyway, i do not know about darkmoor, guess we will have to wait and see

- Daring Destiny Dove: Level 65

= Witchdoctor
= Buccaneer
= Musketeer
= Swashbuckler
= Privateer

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
I may not have started Aquila yet, my pirate is currently maxed leveled and the other 3 are in Cool Ranch and one more still in Valencia currently.There are many speculations what world will be next the most mentioned are Girzzleheim, Krokotopia,Darkmoor and Valencia part 2. But it's still a speculation witch sequence will be.

According to the Frog Father it might be Girzzleheim, Moo Shu part 2 and Valenica part 2 or Krokotopia, Moo Shu part 2 and Valencia part 2 or even Darkmoor, Girzzleheim, and Moo shu part 2. It could be any of these sequences mentioned here or something else.
It is valencia part 2 next. It says it at the end of book 14, that horrible cliffhanger.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Wait a minute. Couldn't it be Valencia part 2? Mycroft Bones give us a mission to "Find this 'G' and find Kane's weakness" at the end of Aquila, so it'd make sense for it to be Valencia part 2.

Helpful Jose Neels - Level 65
Cunning Max Silver - Level 36
Bloody Diego Higgens - Level 16
Noble Chris Mumford - Level 15

Ensign
May 17, 2014
anecorbie on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Raja was mention a couple of times, but Darkmoor has had more mentions from CR thru to MB. If we do get new worlds, I think Darkmoor will be one.
I doubt it'll be Darkmoor, the wizards already have it (they have Aquilla too, but they copied it ;) ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
No, I'm sure we'll get the world of Darkmoor ( poor wizards only have a stinkin' dungeon ) Besides, if we go by the logic that if W101 has a world then P101 doesn't get it, then we wouldn't have MooShu or Marleybone.
And I'm fairly certain we'll get Krokotopia & Grizzlehein, too!

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Yea, yea, yea we all keep on thinking about how Mycroft Bones sends us to Valencia to find Caligostro G. Valencia seems a very likely place to go to next. But there can be an alternative. We speak to Captain Avery last. What if he needs us to go somewhere else? What if he received a distress call from an old friend. That friend could be Erika the Red. Then he sends us to a different world. There can e many possibilities. Aver might send us to somewhere that we've never ever heard of. Going to Valencia is the the most probable world that we will sail to next. But, Avery might have something extremely different in his mind.

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
VALENCIA! WHY

A: There is only like, one or two open spaces left in the thingie where you see all your Windstones, and one of them HAS to be for El Dorado.
B: At Level 65, you're pretty far in the game. I know, Wizard 101 is like up to 90 right now, but it could be like COOL RANCH, only you fight the Armada a LOT more

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
christoman9000 on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
VALENCIA! WHY

A: There is only like, one or two open spaces left in the thingie where you see all your Windstones, and one of them HAS to be for El Dorado.
B: At Level 65, you're pretty far in the game. I know, Wizard 101 is like up to 90 right now, but it could be like COOL RANCH, only you fight the Armada a LOT more
"Look for me in Valencia" We have to find 'G', the one who knows how to stop Kane. Those stormgates don't necessarily lead to El Dorado; whose stormgate "never opens in the same place twice".

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I doubt Rajah will occur this is the order I think we'll be going through:
1. Valencia P2-Obviously we will be heading there next to locate Caligastro.
2. Krokatopia
3. Polaris
4. Grizzleheim
5. Darkmoor-These four worlds could go in any order but several hints have been said thoughtout the story so far so we should be expecting them.
6. Valencia P3-I'm not too sure about this but this might happen.
7. El Dorado-My guess is that the story will end here, the final showdown with Kane when we save the Spiral and perhaps meet our parents.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
christoman9000 on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
VALENCIA! WHY

One wind stone could be used for two world or perhaps even three there isn't only one for each there wouldn't be enough wind stones for that.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:

I like the idea of a Mooshu part 2 considering the fact that we still yet haven't explored that last skyway past the door it could reveal some more story for Mooshu. We haven't met the emperor yet and Moo Manchu is still out there still plotting another plan.

Ensign
May 04, 2012
It is definetly ghrizzleheim or krokotopia or rajah or darmoor or polaris or even mirage i doubt celestia.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
Yea, yea, yea we all keep on thinking about how Mycroft Bones sends us to Valencia to find Caligostro G. Valencia seems a very likely place to go to next. But there can be an alternative. We speak to Captain Avery last. What if he needs us to go somewhere else? What if he received a distress call from an old friend. That friend could be Erika the Red. Then he sends us to a different world. There can e many possibilities. Aver might send us to somewhere that we've never ever heard of. Going to Valencia is the the most probable world that we will sail to next. But, Avery might have something extremely different in his mind.
Not likely because Erika the Red is our mother and both of our parents a deceased

Stubborn Diego Kidd

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
stubborn diego on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Not likely because Erika the Red is our mother and both of our parents a deceased

Stubborn Diego Kidd
Erika the Red is the bear in the picture, we don't know our parent's names just yet but our mother definitely has a piece which is at her grave with our father's at El Dorado I think.