Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A kingdom/forest area in Valencia?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
As we all know, Blind Mew said "There's far more to Valencia than just Clockworks", meaning there will most likely be some kind of kingdom or a forest area in a huge landmass. I mean, all we usually see in Valencia are just cities and clockworks and structures. There's waaaaaaay more than that in Valencia.

What do you guys think? Will we visit some kind of huge landmass place in Valencia? I KNOW there's some places out there that aren't destroyed yet...

According to the announcements, when the Mighty Steed mount was released, one of the quotes was "We have ridden since the snows of winter through the kingdom of Valencia to bring you this newest mount..."

It means something...But what?

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
Will when the kane update comes out there will be his lair and the factory is like a lair.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I rather think you are right, 'Mario', that Valencia will be more than cities... though I expect those cities we encounter will be marvels of art and architecture. I envision the Valencian countryside like Tuscany - not that I have ever been there, but the images I have seen convey a romantic countryside of rolling hills and little villages among tended farmland and vineyards. Then too, there are the fringes of the Alps in northern Italy (or for that matter, the Pyrenees in northern Spain) that could be used for inspiration, which would give dramatic cliffs, snow-capped mountains, thickly forested slopes, deep valleys, hidden meadows... oh, yes, I would be delighted to see it all!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
I rather think you are right, 'Mario', that Valencia will be more than cities... though I expect those cities we encounter will be marvels of art and architecture. I envision the Valencian countryside like Tuscany - not that I have ever been there, but the images I have seen convey a romantic countryside of rolling hills and little villages among tended farmland and vineyards. Then too, there are the fringes of the Alps in northern Italy (or for that matter, the Pyrenees in northern Spain) that could be used for inspiration, which would give dramatic cliffs, snow-capped mountains, thickly forested slopes, deep valleys, hidden meadows... oh, yes, I would be delighted to see it all!
Oh you paint such lovely and vivid mental pictures. A feast for the inner eyes. Please never stop.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
I looked up images of all those things you said, and they are beautiful! If KingsIsle added all these, i'd be delighted as well!

In the artwork of Valencia, there's this one grassy area with trees on them, and i'll bet that's one of the countryside areas like Tuscany, with all those plains. There's also a ruins part of another island, and the last one in the art is just nothing except grass.

That actually gives me the idea that we'll be seeing a lot more grassy areas in this world, mainly in the next book (Since we need to find that Toy Maker...But where could he be?)

Petty Alicia Cog

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Oh, and I found another piece of evidence that there may be more landscape in Valencia.

If you've ever bought the Toys R us Gamecard that's like $20 with the Rattler Snake pet, you can see that Unvisited city in Valencia that looks like Venice. If you look around, you can notice a hill to the right of that Armada Musketeer. And you can also see a couple of grass a little lower down the hill.

Does that also give you an idea more landscape will come?

Petty Alicia Cog

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
I think they'll expand Valencia remember when Gongazo mentioned the city of Cruduz. that might mean they'll expand and let you go to places like Cruduz and it would probably be Epic! Imagine, the armada is gone and you can finally relax for once knowing that you have nothing to worry about and you can sit and relax watching the beautiful art of Valencia