Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Decius, some questions...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I really like our Advanced Pets, but I've some questions for you to answer, Decius, and hope you get the time to answer them, if you please.

1. Those higher rank Pet Snacks that give out Power, does it increase the chances of our pets receiving more cheers during pet sparring matches? I found some from enemy loot drops, and used them on my pets, and I'm guessing that there are some out there and many more new ones on the way someday, including higher rank pet snacks, correct?

2. As the level cap for us Pirates raises from time to time, won't our pets' levels get higher and their stats get higher, including more health, Will, Strength, and Agility? I'm thinking that it's possible for our pets to reach higher levels with us Pirates someday.

3. I'm enjoying the pet activities we use to train our pets, but I'm guessing that we may see more new activities for our pets soon, correct? It would be fascinating to have our pets to do more new activities one day, and the one I'm thinking would be pet derbies.

Other than that, I'm very thrilled for training our pets to become our loyal allies! Thanks ever so much for letting our pets become best champions! You sure know how to put up quite the place to bring our pets and make them become more than champions!

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
1. Higher rank pet snacks with power on them will increase the pets power stat. This has many benefits in pet sparing and in normal combat. It also lets you start with more power in your power bar to you can cheer faster.

2. If and when the level cap of a pirate may increase the pets will also increase their level cap also. This may or may not correlate with a stat increase depending on what pet it is and what stat is in question.

3. In Aquila we train by sparing! I hear in Wizard City they train by racing. I wonder what they do in Krokotopia or out in Avalon?

Stop by for a training match sometime soon. I am sure I can teach you some of the finer nuances of properly cheering for your pets.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on May 19, 2014 wrote:
1. Higher rank pet snacks with power on them will increase the pets power stat. This has many benefits in pet sparing and in normal combat. It also lets you start with more power in your power bar to you can cheer faster.

2. If and when the level cap of a pirate may increase the pets will also increase their level cap also. This may or may not correlate with a stat increase depending on what pet it is and what stat is in question.

3. In Aquila we train by sparing! I hear in Wizard City they train by racing. I wonder what they do in Krokotopia or out in Avalon?

Stop by for a training match sometime soon. I am sure I can teach you some of the finer nuances of properly cheering for your pets.
Good to know. Oh! I almost forgot to ask you some questions about Energy.

About Energy, that we use for Pet Activities, what is the starter amount for Pirates to start with, and how much amount of Energy does it increase for Pirates that level up until they reach their current maximum level cap?

I didn't think anyone would ask about that.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
The Energy a pirate uses scales as they level from 40, for a new pirate up into the 70s when at level 65.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on May 20, 2014 wrote:
The Energy a pirate uses scales as they level from 40, for a new pirate up into the 70s when at level 65.
This may have already been asked or explained, but what is the regeneration of the Energy based upon- is it simply just gained back over time and from pets completing their training, or are there any other things influencing how fast it regenerates that we may not be aware of?

Thank you in advance for any reply, answers and/or info!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on May 20, 2014 wrote:
Ok. I get that. And when the level cap for us Pirates increases from time to time, will we still be able to gain more Energy? Just thought that the more Energy we get later on, the more we can spend on our Pets to train in activities.

Thanks for answering!