Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Charming gaze

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
I would like to know what to train my pet in for it to get the power charming gaze thank you for your help

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
There nothing you can do but level it up. It's all by chance.

You can increase your chance by hatching your pet with another pet that has this talent. The baby you get out of it will have a higher chance of getting your talent when it levels up.

If it's an "epic" (has 4 little slash marks next to it) pet ability, it will be harder to acquire

Keep trying though!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the midnightpirate on May 17, 2014 wrote:
I would like to know what to train my pet in for it to get the power charming gaze thank you for your help
Training won't affect what skills and powers your pet gets. That is determined and set at hatching. As they grow what is set will gradually show up.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Training in a specific stat wont boost your chance of having a specific talent. My suggestion is to fully train one pet (to test if it has it, I recommend the walktopus pet at gamestop) and then if it doesn't you should try breeding with others who do have it on one of their pets.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
It's like Rachel said. Your pet has to have that talent in their gene pool to begin with. Then you can only hope that it manifests. Not all pets will have this particular Talent. In fact, there are only a rare few first generation pets that do.

I know for a fact that my $20 Target prepaid gift card pet, the Emerald Budgie, did receive this in their second slot under Second Chance (first slot innate talent).

Your best bet if you don't wish to purchase game cards is to post on P101 Central in their Pet Morphing Meet Ups section and see if someone has one to morph with you :)

Good luck with your pets!

~SM~