Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Get deacon as a companion!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2013
Getting deacon is a great idea from my last post my opinoin about getting deacon and he would discuss the armadas plans and help marlybone with the war agianst the clockworks and the promotion will be armada master So I hope they add deacon as a companion

From
Black Benjamin Bowman
level 29 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
ultra pirate 10101... on May 12, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering about why you get attacked by Deacon so early in the game. So you should get him as a companion after you defeat him. Everyone should get him. Deacon should start with burst fire and overwatch 2 and you can teach him two new epics, which are overwatch 3, burst fire 2, crossfire and quick draw. Deacon's costume will be the base color of your flag and the trim and cane will be your flags trim color. I really hope this can happen!

See ya around!

Crazy Mitchell, lvl 56 swashbuckler
We kinda killed and abandoned deacon at the end of cool ranch. and we wouldn't even try to repair an armada spymaster

Captain
May 16, 2011
ultra pirate 10101... on May 12, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering about why you get attacked by Deacon so early in the game. So you should get him as a companion after you defeat him. Everyone should get him. Deacon should start with burst fire and overwatch 2 and you can teach him two new epics, which are overwatch 3, burst fire 2, crossfire and quick draw. Deacon's costume will be the base color of your flag and the trim and cane will be your flags trim color. I really hope this can happen!

See ya around!

Crazy Mitchell, lvl 56 swashbuckler
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Blind Mew has said time and time again that NO clockworks will become companions. He addressed the matter specifically.

So sorry, no can do on your Deacon companion fantasies.

Cheers!

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
This is a great idea, but having Deacon as a companion wouldn't seem very realistic. After all, he is Kane's spymaster and part of the Armada. Armadas are heartless and souless, and he wouldn't care for you because the Valencians already lost control of them.

Perilous Zoe Nightingale, Level 16

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I like this idea too very much though I know Blind Mew said that we weren't getting any. Yes they are our worst enemies but eventually they will give up in the storyline and would possibly want to join our crew, that is after we defeat them. We may have to rebuild Deacon for unknown reason so he can help us for some particular matter. You never know what KI might think next or change their minds.