Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is shonen knife by "lake of Rising Sun"

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I need to find the Shonen Knife for Zeke's quest, which supposedly is found by the Lake of the Rising Sun. I found a map showing that it is supposedly on the path to Ravaged Valley in the Lake of the Rising Sun. However, when I go to the spot shown on the map, there is no knife. Any suggestions about where to go on the map? I don't see it on the path shown

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
I need to find the Shonen Knife for Zeke's quest, which supposedly is found by the Lake of the Rising Sun. I found a map showing that it is supposedly on the path to Ravaged Valley in the Lake of the Rising Sun. However, when I go to the spot shown on the map, there is no knife. Any suggestions about where to go on the map? I don't see it on the path shown
It's where the Lake actually is. Check around things that are there and let me know if you don't find it. It's behind something.