Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

skull island ship

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2014
where can iget it? i got a rare drop " like SUPER rare" from a waponi ship and it was ship armor ( now thats treasure) and i dont know where to buy a skull island ship because it says it needs to be a skull island ship. where can i get one? ive seen people with ships that are from skull island, but i ahve no idea where can i get one..... i do know that there is like a pelican guy in the docks, and he sells a raft but i dont know if its skull island origin

husky isaac everheart lvl 6

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
lifedude2002 on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
where can iget it? i got a rare drop " like SUPER rare" from a waponi ship and it was ship armor ( now thats treasure) and i dont know where to buy a skull island ship because it says it needs to be a skull island ship. where can i get one? ive seen people with ships that are from skull island, but i ahve no idea where can i get one..... i do know that there is like a pelican guy in the docks, and he sells a raft but i dont know if its skull island origin

husky isaac everheart lvl 6
Go to Tradewinds Skyway to Scrimshaw. There are ship sellers there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Go to Tradewinds Skyway to Scrimshaw. There are ship sellers there.
Scrimshaw docks to be exact, check your map. And bring gold Also, depending on your nautical level you can buy a ship in the crowns shop.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2014
thx guys! atleast i know where to get one i almost wasted about 1100 on a raft that i wasent sure about, thanks!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I'm also pretty sure that there is a ship merchant at Flotsam Docks, although I think he sells the Skull Island Skiff. Whereas the Scrimshaw dealer sells the Skull Island Frigate and Galleon.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I think the type of ship is called a Pirate Raft, Pirate Skiff, Pirate Frigate and Pirate Galleon and not a Skull Island Skiff, Skull Island Frigate or a Skull Island Galleon.

The Skull Island Ship Merchant sells Pirate Rafts. The Flotsam Ship Merchant sells Pirate Frigates. And I think the Scrimshaw Ship Merchant sells Pirate Frigates and Pirate Galleons. Of course, you do have to be at the correct Level to use the ship and the correct Nautical Level to use the equipment for that ship.