Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nothing like playing Pirate101 after ____

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
"___", what will you fill the blank with?
Personally, it's after playing games like "Minecraft" or "Don't Starve". Things can get a hecka intense, and Pirate101's Intense, but remaining calm.. well um. GAH. The battles are intense, but nothing like going insane and being chased by a giant, one-eyed, deer in the middle of winter, while freezing, eh? So anyways.. after that.. Whatever THAT was. What would you fill the blank in with.. and why? Well, the why part isn't.. I'm sorry I feel a little nervous after that intense battle. I'll leave you to post here!
Jacob

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
There's nothing like playing Pirate101 after playing Pirate101! I just can't get enough of it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
There is nothing like playing Pirate 101 after dealing with "Stuff" in real life. I then come here and immerse myself in a world where my friends care about how I am doing and I feel the same about them. Then I get to get major giggles from the game plot, line delivery and see way cool beautiful things the artists have put here. Then it's time to help others and the reciprocative blessings just roll on in and I begin to feel wonderful.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
There is nothing like playing Pirate 101 after a long week of school. I am always so excited to play on Saturday morning!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
There's nothing like playing Pirate101 after school!

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
I would say there's nothing like playing Pirate101 after Minecraft. Nothing in the world can beat pummeling zombies and then relaxing with some nice battles against the dogs of Marleybone. Hey by the way does Marleybone come from the place in England or is it like the dog Marley and then his bone??

- Brave Mariah Morgan, Level 53 Swashbuckler, at your service

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
There's nothing like playing Pirate101 after a slow day of school and a load of homework/studying. All work and no play needs to be balanced!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
school.

:D personally I use this game to escape after a long day in a classroom.

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
warriorscreed on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
There's nothing like playing Pirate101 after playing Pirate101! I just can't get enough of it!
I could of NEVER said it better myself, Warrior!
Jacob

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
After a long stressful day. Whether it's school or something I'm forced to go for some reason I can always go right here to pirate101 and release my stress by blowing stuff up, (I think I'm spending to much time with ratbeard) or helping friends and just talking with them and having fun (I have quite a few inside jokes with some of my friends) but really there's nothing like playing pirate101 after anything. 'Twas once a game, but now Tis a part of everyday life.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
There is nothing like playing Pirate101 after waking up in the morning XD I just can't get enough of this game! Every time I get bored I log off then log back in a minute later x. x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Wearing a hat.
Oh you really made my giggle there. Thank you for the great laugh.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Agentcorsair on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
I would say there's nothing like playing Pirate101 after Minecraft. Nothing in the world can beat pummeling zombies and then relaxing with some nice battles against the dogs of Marleybone. Hey by the way does Marleybone come from the place in England or is it like the dog Marley and then his bone??

- Brave Mariah Morgan, Level 53 Swashbuckler, at your service
Hello Mariah, welcome to the message boards. Marleybone is indeed based off of 18th century England. So glad you like it.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
work/school, a long day out and playing other games.

There are a lot reasons why i play pirate101, makeing an online story adventures, buying cool stuff in the crown shop and of course the great pirate race witch class will reach the ultimate goal to become a pirate master.That is why I got five characters,plus an extra space just in case there is a new pirate class,in a future update.